Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
I was hoping someone could check on my shop order 52322.

I originally ordered numerous items back in November and it was split into three separate packages. I received the first 2 packages in a timely manner and had zero issues. However, I'm still waiting on my custom name patch.

I understand it is a custom item and creating/shipping will take longer. It was originally scheduled to ship last week which was just a little over one month from when I placed the order. That ship date seemed reasonable and I had zero issues with it. However, I checked today and it has now been pushed back to sometime in January which is another full month after the initial estimate. A local friend of mine also ordered a name patch (after I placed my order) and already received his last week!

This is the final item I'm waiting on before being able to join my local ghostbusters group so I was really looking forward to getting it sooner rather than later. I don't mind waiting for custom orders, but I'm hoping my order didn't get lost in the shuffle.
I believe one was made, but it did not pass quality control and needed to be remade.

I'm sure it will still ship in December. The original shipping estimate was "December 2022" which encompasses the whole month, from Dec 1 to Dec 31st.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]