kahuna900 wrote:No change for me... still six stuck at "Label Created" in CHINO with an estimated delivery date of 1/11/2023. Meanwhile we just happened to be going through the worst weather in years here in California so I'm expecting further delays. :whatever:
Damn, having to wait until the 1st November is pretty harsh! :wink:

Annoyingly I’m having to travel over the next 5 days so will need to arrange with Yodel to deliver in a day I’m actually here… not filled with confidence considering their track history...
Kieron W wrote:Mine's arriving tomorrow!!!!
Yep, I just had the exact same update… now I just to work out whether I’m going to be here or not by the time it’s delivered! Also realised that I only have 2 D batteries! :cry:
Ecto_1X wrote: January 10th, 2023, 10:52 am So US Packs have shipped, UK packs have shipped... I guess us Canadians will be the last. Thanks Hasbro.
I'm also from Canada and I backed the transformers haslab campaign that was running around the same time as the pack. It shipped in December, but i didn't get my shipping notification until several days AFTER it actually left the warehouse in Quebec, and it still arrived in the very same timeframe as they were arriving in the US. I heard the same thing from everyone else in Canada who got theirs, so if past experience is any indicator, i expect the pack should be much the same

Fingers are crossed anyway
Received the email earlier this afternoon that it's "left the building", and just seconds ago my Fedex tracking number changed from "Label Created" to "Arrived at Fedex Location CHINO, CA". I'm on the East Coast of the US, so anyone in the same situation may finally see their packs start moving as well!

EDIT: My scheduled delivery briefly switched to Monday 1/16, and then back to Saturday 1/14
kahuna900 liked this
My update... two of the three packs I ordered have shipped and are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. One order from December, and one from October. My final order also from October, still says "Label created" but I'm sure it will ship soon.
I ordered my pack on December 8th, 2021 and still haven't gotten any request to update my mailing address. My order is still “in progress," per the Hasbro Pulse app.

A buddy of mine got his shipping notice, and I think he placed his order before me (but I haven't confirmed this). I'm guessing they're being processed in waves, which makes sense.
Based on the forums I’m in there isn’t much rhyme or reason. I know some who’ve preordered day one and haven’t received anything. Meanwhile, I’ve seen some that ordered and December and have notices. My wife was on that preorder immediately, but she’s only received a notification for the slime.
Jangonate wrote: January 10th, 2023, 8:10 pm Based on the forums I’m in there isn’t much rhyme or reason. I know some who’ve preordered day one and haven’t received anything. Meanwhile, I’ve seen some that ordered and December and have notices. My wife was on that preorder immediately, but she’s only received a notification for the slime.
I haven't heard anything from Hasbro yet. My notice came from FedEx. My suspicion is you're mostly seeing people who track via FedEx.
I'm sure sending out thousands and thousands of product out at the same time is a pretty daunting task. Strange I'll be receiving two tomorrow but the third has not yet shipped. I took the day off so I'd be here to sign for them and then finally open them up and play with them. Not sure what I'm going to do when the last one arrives but I'll figure it out.

The day is almost here my friends... I hope you all receive yours soon and we all can celebrate together.
JTurchetta liked this
Jangonate wrote: January 10th, 2023, 8:10 pm Based on the forums I’m in there isn’t much rhyme or reason. I know some who’ve preordered day one and haven’t received anything. Meanwhile, I’ve seen some that ordered and December and have notices. My wife was on that preorder immediately, but she’s only received a notification for the slime.
I don't think who was first to order has anything to do with it, but location is way, way important.

You don't want to ship orders from first to last, you want to spread your wares from hub to hub. Much more cost efficient.
Well, shoot. I missed out on the funding campaign. I don't really know how the Haslabs projects work. Is the pack going to be offered as a regular Hasbro product to everyone or is this a limited production, backer only product? I suppose if this is offered on a larger scale it'll be more expensive than the original backer price. Any idea what the full production retail price might be? I see 'em on ebay for....well, lots of money!
Maximus727 wrote: January 10th, 2023, 11:35 pm Well, shoot. I missed out on the funding campaign. I don't really know how the Haslabs projects work. Is the pack going to be offered as a regular Hasbro product to everyone or is this a limited production, backer only product? I suppose if this is offered on a larger scale it'll be more expensive than the original backer price. Any idea what the full production retail price might be? I see 'em on ebay for....well, lots of money!
Limited production. Sadly enough, ebay is your only way to get them now.
Alphagaia wrote: January 10th, 2023, 11:47 pm
Maximus727 wrote: January 10th, 2023, 11:35 pm Well, shoot. I missed out on the funding campaign. I don't really know how the Haslabs projects work. Is the pack going to be offered as a regular Hasbro product to everyone or is this a limited production, backer only product? I suppose if this is offered on a larger scale it'll be more expensive than the original backer price. Any idea what the full production retail price might be? I see 'em on ebay for....well, lots of money!
Limited production. Sadly enough, ebay is your only way to get them now.
Just a quick note:

The pack sometimes includes green slime attachments (for early backers) and the Neutrona Wand was sold separately for $125. And the pack has straps to wear directly but has hardware to mount to an ALICE frame, not included.

The Hasbro pack also has an inaccurate shade of yellow on the wire cover. Folks online have found the screen used wire cover and some are re-selling strips of it. People in Europe are already swapping the wire cover.

I haven't glanced at eBay lately but it MIGHT be worth going for an option that isn't the cheapest one if it includes more of these things, particularly the wand.

The wand comes in two varieties. The original had a silver tip (and had some quality issues). The second run has an orange safety tip for cosplayers (and has different quality issues). The pack also comes with an optional orange tip for wearing the set in public so the silver tip may be more desirable. The orange tip is fairly subtle. The silver tip seems to go for $75-100 more last I saw but you might get a deal from someone selling a pack/wand set as it seems a lot of people are competing on value and throwing in extras. Last I looked anyway.

An extra $200-250 over the lowest price is probably EASILY worth it if it gets you an ALICE frame, a silver tip Neutrona Wand, green slime attachments, and replacement wire cover.
Chicken, He Clucked and -1 others liked this
Mine rocked up this morning. Got quite emotional seeing it next to my old Kenner pack! It's a hell of a thing!
JamesB922 liked this

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]