By ProtonDefender
After the videos of people messing with adding a portable speaker, I did the same (thanks to all who posted videos/tutorials/etc!). When I had the pack open, I took an aux cable, did the split, wrapped around the current speaker wires (keeping original intact) and ran the cord out the bottom and through the old straps slots. I wound the excess around the two spacers at the base--I like that I have slack if I ever need it, but it stores easily.

The speaker itself is something I found on Amazon that looked to be the right size and have extra bass...it certainly does a good job! Granted, I wish the sound chip was a better quality, but everything serves its purpose for a little more "oomph". I know some people are mounting directly behind the kidney pad, but that was uncomfortable, so mine is behind but under the "V" support a bit; it is zip-tied nice and snug, but I have the speaker strap looped around the frame too, just in case. I can easily charge and plug in the aux cable. The speaker itself is facing down, and the controls are accessible directly behind the kidney pad. Everything is secure, but I have the option to easily remove if need be and it sits on the stand without issue. Thanks again for everyone including what has been working for them!

Mr Stay Puft liked this

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]