This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By BigD1969
I'm new to the site and have enjoyed reading and seeing all the cool projects. Keep up the awesome work.
So we (fiance and I) have to put on 2 Halloween parties this year at 2 different homes on 2 different weekends. The first one needed to be 3-7 year old kid friendly. So we thought and thought and I came up with a GB theme at that home and a Saw theme at the adult party.

How to make it cool and flashy I thought........ I'm going to try and hang Slimer from a Axworty system flying around the house so I needed to make him light and seen at night. I came up with chicken wire wrapped in a green fabric and green solar lights. I'm not sure how heavy it will be yet but I'm working on him.
By mardin_chatzuk
Really cool idea. Looks like you're off to a good start—and glad to see you're keeping the spud's backside screen-accurate :wink:
By BigD1969
LOL 💨😆🤣 Thank you. Yeah I'm trying to get as close as I can and stay light. I've made Proton packs for the grandkids basically out of trash. Literally. Gotta stay light weight for them also.

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]