By JayQ84
Does anyone know if it's possible to connect any other nuetrona wand besides the Spengler one? I was trying to see if I could build a 84 wand and connect it to the Haslab pack. Was hoping there was a possible circuit board connection that would work with Hasbro's, thanks.
By virusxero
You could probably build a wand via 3D printing and then use custom code on an arduino setup to replicate the function of a Spengler wand. Probably even add a few bonus features too (like alt fire of the 2009 game modes).

The biggest thing is that you'd have to make use of the info gpstar provided (here) to ensure that the replica wand drew the correct amount of power to trigger the keep alive functions of the pack. You may also need to make a custom connection hose too or at least be prepared to modify your Hasbro one to work with your custom wand.
JayQ84 liked this
By jonogunn
^i second gpstars thread. But I want to add that in next to his mods to the current Hasbro pack/wand electronics, he went full mad scientist and is takingout the internal microcontroller boards completely and relplacing it with his own. The only thing he is leaving behind are the pre-existing lights This would mean that it doesn’t really matter what wand you have since it’s a complete overhaul.

I plan to use his set up not just for my haslab pack but my custom 3D pack as well
GBKid1984, JayQ84 liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]