By SalemManor
Hello all! After months of lurking, and trying to figure out how to build one on my own…with no space or tools…and a massive case of OCD…I’ve decided it’s best to leave the pack building up to the pros and purchase one.

Looking for this to be a “once in a lifetime” purchase, so I’m looking for something quality, accurate, and ready to last years of busting!

Preferably GB1 but I won’t be picky!

Thanks for the recommendations everyone!

UPDATE: Looking to keep it under 2k USD
Last edited by SalemManor on September 6th, 2022, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SalemManor
obiwanjabroni wrote:If you're looking for a once-in-a-lifetime purchase/commission, I'd say it may be best to connect with Proton Props out of the UK. If you have the extra cash, this may be one of your best options:

https://protonpropsuk.com/products/the- ... roton-pack
Oh wow those are gorgeous!

UPDATE: looking to stay under 2k USD. Otherwise you’ll need to catch my ghost when the Mrs kills me lol
Lenny T mosca liked this
By tobycj
$2k isn't a huge amount for a commission build, so you may have to sacrifice a little on the quality/accuracy side of things. You could try Douglas Fisher at Gatekeeper Productions, he's in Canada and does commission builds, normally using benofkent kits I think. Not sure who else is taking on commissions these days though.
By Lenny T mosca
They actually sell replicate proton packs guys I'm impressed wish I knew that when I did my Ghostbusters play then again I probably would have had the money either can they make slime blow a Mach 4 version from the Ghostbusters video game.
By tobycj
Lenny T mosca wrote: September 8th, 2022, 8:39 pm They actually sell replicate proton packs guys I'm impressed wish I knew that when I did my Ghostbusters play then again I probably would have had the money either can they make slime blow a Mach 4 version from the Ghostbusters video game.
There have been a couple of folk done slime blower commission builds. I'm not sure I've ever seen a video game commission pack, but there's been a bunch of folk build their own though.
By RealGhostbusterJay
No matter which vendor you choose check the feedback forum for any possible encounters with these suggested makers: LINK
Last edited by Kingpin on September 12th, 2022, 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Link to Feedback forum added
Kingpin liked this
By csullivan1980
tobycj wrote: September 6th, 2022, 4:07 pm $2k isn't a huge amount for a commission build, so you may have to sacrifice a little on the quality/accuracy side of things. You could try Douglas Fisher at Gatekeeper Productions, he's in Canada and does commission builds, normally using benofkent kits I think. Not sure who else is taking on commissions these days though.
Doug is based in the US.
By tobycj
csullivan1980 wrote: February 6th, 2023, 5:34 am
tobycj wrote: September 6th, 2022, 4:07 pm $2k isn't a huge amount for a commission build, so you may have to sacrifice a little on the quality/accuracy side of things. You could try Douglas Fisher at Gatekeeper Productions, he's in Canada and does commission builds, normally using benofkent kits I think. Not sure who else is taking on commissions these days though.
Doug is based in the US.
Oops! I always get that confused because he's something to do with the Calgary GBs!

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]