Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
mrmichaelt wrote: May 9th, 2022, 2:38 am
UEF wrote: May 9th, 2022, 1:22 am And a great first look it was. We saw a trailer and a couple sample minutes of documentary.

It has to happen.
Did they give any update on the release window for Too Hot To Handle?
There's still stuff to shoot - things they'd thought of since the original idea of making a documentary on the two films (which is why Harold and Ivan interviews exist, ready to go in). Estimate was about 1.5-2 years, which would take you up to the 40th anniversary of Ghostbusters (plus possibly Afterlife 2 or whatever it'll be called) which would be a useful time for such a thing to come out. That was just my suggestion to them though - they offered the 18-24 month estimate which takes you to late 2023/early 2024.
mrmichaelt liked this
UEF wrote:There's still stuff to shoot - things they'd thought of since the original idea of making a documentary on the two films
Interesting. Wonder the new ideas are. Probably some cast and crew they missed out on in their previous trips to the USA.
UEF wrote:Estimate was about 1.5-2 years, which would take you up to the 40th anniversary of Ghostbusters (plus possibly Afterlife 2 or whatever it'll be called) which would be a useful time for such a thing to come out. That was just my suggestion to them though - they offered the 18-24 month estimate which takes you to late 2023/early 2024.
Sounds about right. And they could show another preview at the Ghostbusters Day event(s).
Any movement on this?

I’m looking forward more to this documentary than the next legit Ghostbusters movie.

It would be awesome if Sony did a 40th anniversary set and included these two documentaries as a bonus feature. Universal did that with a Jaws documentary.

Also. Does anyone know why CUTT is no longer available on ITunes? Here in Canada anyways you can’t get access to CUTT movie.
RichardLess wrote: October 5th, 2023, 5:23 pm Any movement on this?
Nope. They're presumably deep into post after their return to the States to do a few more interviews. Hopefully in a year's time, it start to be released on various platforms like they did with CUTT. If Derek Osborn sees this, maybe he can weigh in with how far along they are.

The iTunes Canada one is a head scracther. Notice any other movies or TV shows? I've heard this happen to music, too.
mrmichaelt wrote: October 6th, 2023, 1:40 am Asked Claire Bueno and they were unaware of it not being on iTunes Canada so hopefully they can square things and get it back on. And confirmed they are deep in post for Too Hot Too Handle.
https://twitter.com/Premscene/status/17 ... 5119034747
Awesome. Thanks.

Yeah it’s weird about not being on iTunes Canada. I know it was because that’s how I first saw it. But now it’s completely gone.
mrmichaelt liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: October 5th, 2023, 7:36 pm
RichardLess wrote: October 5th, 2023, 5:23 pm Any movement on this?
Nope. They're presumably deep into post after their return to the States to do a few more interviews. Hopefully in a year's time, it start to be released on various platforms like they did with CUTT. If Derek Osborn sees this, maybe he can weigh in with how far along they are.
I'm not really privy to any release plans, but the post-production is really coming along well! The edit is 98% done, we're mostly working on juicy archival stuff at the moment. :love::love::love:

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]