For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By deadderek
moosetheghostbusters wrote: February 20th, 2023, 6:24 pm Hello all!
Is there a franchise in the west palm beach area. I recently moved there from up north and I'm looking to continue working with franchises.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Florida has one of the heaviest concentration of groups, you'll likely find some near you.
Is there a franchise in the west palm beach area. I recently moved there from up north and I'm looking to continue working with franchises.

There's Ecto Force of Florida, they're all around FL but they are mainly from West Palm Beach
I believe the next event is Spookala in Ocala on June
You can always message them through their Facebook or IG

https://www.facebook.com/ECTOFORCEFL/
gamera1968 liked this
By gamera1968

You can contact Ecto Force Florida on Instagram @ectoforcefl or via our website Ecto Force Florida
The franchisee president, Tyler Pitcher, lives in Port St. Lucie, and we have over 40 members across the state.
motherpussbucket89 liked this
gamera1968 wrote: March 4th, 2023, 10:25 pm

You can contact Ecto Force Florida on Instagram @ectoforcefl or via our website Ecto Force Florida
The franchisee president, Tyler Pitcher, lives in Port St. Lucie, and we have over 40 members across the state.
I've been in contact with yall on Facebook but the process has been rather slow
gamera1968 liked this
By gamera1968
moosetheghostbusters wrote: March 17th, 2023, 10:31 am
gamera1968 wrote: March 4th, 2023, 10:25 pm

I've been in contact with yall on Facebook but the process has been rather slow
You could also try our Instagram @ectoforcefl or @ecto1p, as well. Just give them some time, and wait for a reply. :)
By gamera1968
moosetheghostbusters wrote: March 18th, 2023, 8:37 am
gamera1968 wrote: March 17th, 2023, 9:03 pm
You could also try our Instagram @ectoforcefl or @ecto1p, as well. Just give them some time, and wait for a reply. :)
Absolutely, I'm in no rush at the moment
Good to hear it and I'm sure someone will reach out to you soon.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]