Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
Alphagaia wrote: August 9th, 2023, 1:49 pm Looks like the script has 'leaked' for the ATC movie. Sadly enough it's not possible to read the whole thing as the asshead wants to sell it for 100,- bucks a page or something. Which is ridiculous.

https://www.spookcentral.tk/2023/08/09/ ... ript-pages
At least we now know there's three more drafts that exist. And some location and shoot days.
Alphagaia wrote: August 10th, 2023, 2:01 am Yeah, I do hope the rest gets released some way or another. It was fun to read the little difference and extra lines between what was written and actually used in the final edit.
Buy it!
deadderek wrote: August 10th, 2023, 6:25 am
Alphagaia wrote: August 10th, 2023, 2:01 am Yeah, I do hope the rest gets released some way or another. It was fun to read the little difference and extra lines between what was written and actually used in the final edit.
Buy it!
You offering to give Alpha the dough to pay the extortionate markup? ;)
Kingpin wrote: August 10th, 2023, 12:47 pm
deadderek wrote: August 10th, 2023, 6:25 am

Buy it!
You offering to give Alpha the dough to pay the extortionate markup? ;)
My assumption is everyone using this forum is loaded. $$$ 😂
Me, too. I'm always interesting in seeing how the script and characters evolve with each draft. I admit I was a little surprised there's that many drafts. From all the interviews and what not, didn't seem like they did many of them.

Interesting that discard cameo idea for Weaver had another appearance at the end of that one draft. I think before hand, we knew the idea was she played a lady who told the Ghostbusters she believed them then something like she walked off and told every person she saw she believed them then went to sleep on the sidewalk.

It was also great to finally learn where that Mayor's office scene was shot. Never heard of Wheelock College but after some googling, it turns out in 2018 they merged into Boston University.
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]