Fans may remember that during Ghostbusters Day 2022, Jason Reitman and Gil Kenan announced that publisher Dark Horse would be creating a new Ghostbusters comic miniseries.

In the intervening time there were no updates on the project... until today: via an exclusive update provided by website Screen Rant.

Scheduled to hit comic stands in time to coincide with the release of Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire, Ghostbusters: Back in Town will see the Spenglers and Gary Grooberson leave Summerville and journey to New York, where not only will they get to grips with the challenges of busting ghosts in the Big Apple, but the shifts in the family dynamics in the wake of Gozer's second defeat.

Spanning four issues, Ghostbusters: Back in Town has been written by David Booher (Specs, Killer Queens & Dungeouns & Dragons), illustrated by Blue Delliquanti (O Human Star, Across a Field of Starlight & Adversary), coloured by Mildred Louis (Agents of the Realm & Rick & Morty) and lettered by Jimmy Bentancourt. Kyle Lambert (Stranger Things) will be providing the main cover artwork, with variant covers provided by Steve Morris (Power Rangers, Un/Sacred & Cimmerian Red Nails)

Ghostbusters: Back In Town #1 is scheduled to go on sale in March 2024.

As always, join in with the discussion here:LINK
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]