This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
Spectregater wrote: March 28th, 2024, 9:02 am Someone on FB found it.
NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION MONITOR 8616 + ISOTROPIC PROBE 8661

I don't think it was that probe, I think it was a smaller one.

Worth noting I've found at least three versions of the 8616 model. One with the correct knobs but incorrect label on the faceplate, one with incorrect knobs and the correct faceplate (seems to be printed on, not a sticker), and one with the correct knobs and correct faceplate (screen accurate). They're all labelled as an 8616 model, with nothing I've yet found to differentiate them.
I've been trying to work out how the possessed CD player was made. We all know now its a D-421SP and on eBay they are rarer than rocking-horse poop for the foreseeable future but what about the mechanism to make it work. Thankfully Adam Savage got a close enough camera angle for us to work some of it out.

• Transmitter is a Futaba T16IZ (FASSTest) meant for RC helicopters or aircraft.
  • Receiver is a Ripmax R7008SB 2.4GHz.
  • Servo is a Savox HV Digital Servo but not sure the exact one, likely to be 7.4v. The visible number on the side doesn't correspond to anything in the current range. Based on the specifications mentioned by the propsmaster in the video it could be the SV-1260MG
  • Battery will be Lithium polymer (LiPo) 2S 2-cell 7.4v. If anyone can find the exact one please post!
  • There is a mystery circuit board which could be for charging or for switching the unit on? Interestingly its in the same location as the headphones/lineout port so I'm wondering if this might actually just be come of the original circuitry in place so that looking side on to the CD player you don't just see two holes
A single servo appears to control all motion with a wire also controlling the moving “foot” on the bottom and flapping the front element.
alphabeta001 liked this

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]