:blush:

I and I think a lot of other people use ball valves. I honestly probably could have gotten a better one, the one I got was huge(not that big but big enough) you only see the very outside that moves. I believe in the movie they actually push the bike handle forward mine goes up and then pull back, awkward but still cool to have that movement.

I'm sure there are other ways to do it but my dad drilled through the brass parts(FUN) and ran some small allen bolts through it. He has a lot of stuff around since he's in to bikes, which worked out great for the handle. I liked the look of that one even though the look is a bit different on the movie ones. I forget what size PVC but put a short bit in there to give it structure over the ball valve handle. It was tight enough it didn't even need to be glued or anything. It's not goin anywhere!

I mean you get that seen on the outside but it is pretty cool and I'm sure there are other ways to do it. Used allen bolts since I guess you couldn't tighten the valve from inside of it. :whatever: Then to kind of fill it in, used some of that metal epoxy putty. Bondloc I think? To smooth it over a little. Of course once that stuff hardens, it's sure as hell not gonna go anywhere, not that it was already.

Wow I typed too much! Hopefully some other people will weigh in this. I don't think the size of the ball valve really matters since the only part on the outside is the handle part. You could probably work on a similar thing with just a bent piece of metal or something. :vinzclortho: to avoid the ball valve route.

That became my favorite phrase of my dad's when securing something on the slime blower "That's not goin anywhere" :D
you can skip buying a ball valve and just get a section of 3/4" wide by 1/8" thick metal bar from the depot. Bend it to the desired dimensions then cut it to the desired length. Attach with a nut and a few bolts. You can get multiple handles out of it Thats what I did on mine. The metal bar ran $5 versus two ball valves which ran $15.

Overall, good to know Mondo is still chugging alon[…]

I know you didn’t ask me, but here’s[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Some new details on the Buffalo Ghostbusters' cele[…]

I'd love a photo of how you wired up the charging […]