Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By peckn9ne
SolidSnakeEyes wrote:Well, Boogie's got some color. Again, only partial. Leaving room for light from the proton streams.

im really looking forward to seeing more of this......
By Pony
SolidSnakeEyes wrote:Image

This pic is a bit clearer. I tried to swap for the previous one, but couldn't.
Your ink is awesome. Keep those updates coming. Seriously making me think about making my next one GB related.
By Nicholszz

That's amazing man.
And the Sam Hain? Mmmmm.
Keep it going!
By Nicholszz
SnidderEcto1 wrote:this is my tattoo!!!!

NICE, I like this one too. Very original.
By ecto68
well last night I finally got my GB Tattoo.......had been wanting one for ages but was a matter of finding time and funds......And what makes this one even better was it didnt cost me a cent.......the joys of mates who are tattoo artists....am absolutely stoked with the end result......cheers Andy

By SolidSnakeEyes
Nicholszz wrote:

That's amazing man.
And the Sam Hain? Mmmmm.
Keep it going!

Thanks man. Also, thanks to everyone who has commented.

I've been lazy lately. I've gotten the Terror Dogs colored, and all 4 of the Ghostbusters have been fully colored (cartoon flight suit colors, but actor hair colors, and movie colored equipment/packs). I've also had minor coloring on Stay Puft (his hat and such). Samhain and Boogieman have also been finished. Next friday (feb 11th), we will be starting to proton streams. They'll be coming from Winston, Egon, and Peter. I'll try to get pics at that point.
By SolidSnakeEyes
Ok guys, here are some updates. Pretty much stuff the finished colored Ghostbusters, Samhain, and Slimer, and some proton streams. I just had some fresh work done tonight, on Zuul and Vinz, so they're wrapped right now. I'll get more pics after I clean it up tomorrow.

By SolidSnakeEyes
^ that is awesome. I considered getting that too, but ultimately decided a sleeve AND that would be over kill on myself haha. I definitely dig it, though.
By SolidSnakeEyes
Here's the upper half of the sleeve. Keep in mind that self shooting pictures of my arm is difficult, so the angles that I have to twist my arm into often distort the images.

Also, we aren't even close to being finished. All of the "Ghosts," with the exception of Slimer, will have cast light on them from the proton streams...much like Boogey already has. Also, the main background, and Ecto will fit in as well.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]