Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By BCarn
Received my fobs in the mail today. These things are seriously awesome. They're well made and look excellent.

Tyger is quick to reply to any questions or concerns with your order, he replied quite swiftly and concisely whenever I had any questions.

All in all, great buying experience I'd totally recommend buying from him!
By Filandrius
I got my belt gizmo holster and key fobs earlier this week, and I couldn't be happier. The shipping (from the UK to Canada) was real fast, and Rich's stuff is perfect. Professional, great-looking, heavy-duty... Couldn't ask for more. Thanks man! :)
By realghostbusterjoe
I just received my PKE holster and all I can say is WOW. I am blown away by the quality and craftsmanship.
Would strongly recommend getting one now if you have not already. Looks gorgeous!

Strong communication the whole way through and pretty fast shipping to Canada!

Thanks again!

Joe
By Filandrius
Got my latest order from Tyger, couldn't be more satisfied. Everything was a-okay.

If anybody's searching for great-looking, well-made leather stuff, Tyger's the way to go.

Thanks man! :)
By Redwing19
I just got my order of key / hose fobs and everything is perfect! Tyger has done an amazing job with great communication and fast shipping! Thanks again!
By Kingpin
I can't adequately express how pleased I've been with Rich's service and products, they are of top quality and extremely quick turnaround.

In addition to the PKE holster and Belt Gizmo holster, he's now furnished me with a set of belt fobs that look awesome.
By sbonse
Received the trap holster today, excellent work again and looks excellent on my gb belt. Purchased key fobs and belt gizmo holster in the past excellent quality on all items. Very quick dispatch after my payments were made. Thanks alot
By 910dohead
I recently ordered a PKE holster from Rich and all I have to say is its fantastic!! I seriously couldn't be more thrilled. Excellent leather I might add. It matches my belt gizmo holder too! Very quick shipping too. It took about a week to get from the UK to California. I really am stoked!!
By adsfuse
What can I say? This man's work is utterly fantastic. I purchased three separate key fobs, a pke meter holder, a belt gizmo holder, a yellow tubing fob, and I'm on order for his GB1 trap holster. Everything that I've received has come quickly, packaged very well, and like I stated before, was made with fantastic craftsmanship.
By Libtechinit
I received my PKE holster and leg hose key fob from Rich yesterday! Amazing work, completely exceeded my expectations in design, fit and function! Amazing quality products, speedy shipping (even to the states) and an upstanding guy to deal with! What more could you ask for in a seller??
By TK-194
Ghostheads,

I have just received my PKE Meter's holster, from Tyger Cheex. I loved it. I had no time to "try" it, but from what I saw, it will fit perfectly.

I myst say I'm very happy with our business, since product is very nice, the seller is absolutely friendly, has great communications and ultra fast shipping.

I recommend him, for sure, to anyone!
By jezza
Received two orders of fobs and not only do they look sweet, they arrived quickly from the UK.

Will definitely do business with again.
By XenuPrime
I got my key fobs and they are great! Fast shipping too. I will be buying more from cheex as my wallet permits.
By IPv6Freely
Got my PKE holster and fobs yesterday! WOW these things are great! Very very well made!

Thanks man!
By IPv6Freely
You know Tyger Cheex's fobs and PKE holster are good when you go back to buy one of everything else he sells... ;)
By dscheepy
bought a bunch of key fobs, a gizmo and a trap holster from him. all the stuff was shipped very quick is just awesome. i highly recommend to buy from Rich, he's a friendly and reliable trading partner.
By Lucifan
just got my new fobs today, and my gunbelt is so fobbed out now! XD Thanks again, TC!
By IPv6Freely
Got my gizmo holder and hose fob today! Only thing on my belt that Rich didn't make is the lifegard (and soon the trap holder too). I couldn't be happier.
By XenuPrime
I just got my gizmo holster and it is awesome! Fast shipping, incredible craftsmanship!
By Detective42
I just got in Tyger Cheex's PKE holster and all 3 key fobs in and I have to say they are amazing. The work on them was outstanding and the shipping was fast. (I got them on Saturday but I did not get internet access again till today)

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]