Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Ecto-ASH
I got my key fobs and hose connector fob from Tyger, and it was awesome, best idea ever. Prompt delivery out here to australia and excellent communication. 5stars!!!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By joviaaldreetje
Got my 3-piece keyfob set and PKE holster today, really amazing. I can put all sort of words here, but they would fall short.
Pieces were shipped fast and arrived far before I had expected them to...great seller, very friendly
Tyger Cheex liked this
By ohblee
Key Fob set.

Amazing. They're perfect! I'm glad I decided to just go for it even with the dollars to pounds conversion and the shipping from England. It was well worth it!

Thanks!!!!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By GhostExterminator
I got my belt fobs today. Excellent craftsmanship and worth every penny. Got to the states quick, too! Couldn't be happier!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Ernest Reid
got more key fobs and a hose fob from him,, as usual they kick ass, and they deleivery was quick!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By joviaaldreetje
Got my Gizmo holder today, and the quality is what I have come to expect from Tyger, so I am once again a happy customer.

And a special thanks to whoever decided to pass up on this great item and gave me the chance to buy it...THANK YOU! :)
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Lewis Tully
I got my clips last week. I was really happy with them. Great seller, always in contact with me during the whole process.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Venkman1984
Ordered my second batch of Richs key fobs, what can i say this guy knows what hes doing!!! Also congrats on getting engaged my friend!!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Morydees
Got my full set of key fobs today, in record time from the UK. Great seller, fast response and excellent product.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By n0c00lgamertag
Just received my key fobs in the mail, quickly too I might add seeing as how they were coming from across the pond. They seem to be of very high quality, and the leather is thicker than I expected. Nice, clean lines with no fraying or loose pieces, sturdy hardware too. Thanks again and I will certainly be using for other leather needs when the time comes.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By travisccook
Recieved my PKE holster so fast after I got payment to him that I assume that he got on a concord jet and flew it over the atlantic to drop it off at my local post office.

The product is awesome and he's very nice to work with, I'll definitely be going back for my other leather needs.

Thanks Tyger!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By PssdffJay
He must be sleeping with someone at the post office because my gizmo holder and hose connector fob are here! Faster then some stuff I order that's on this continent! Couldn't be happier! Can't wait for my other fobs and PKE holder arrive.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Morydees
Ordered another part, this time a PKE holster. Looks amazing and got here really quick. Another great transaction :D
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Donnie 'thelouie' Dorko
received my 2 sets of key fobs and they look awesomely amazing, done with such great craftsmanship. its hard trying to find fobs like these or something similar but this guy brings these items to life and adds legitimacy to your cosplay. very well done, im happy with my product.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By msr322
Received my gizmo holster in the mail. Looks great.

Thanks!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By timspork
I ordered various fobs, and a PKE holster. They are really well made and great looking! Thanks! I am no longer worried about carrying my PKE around on my belt.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By PssdffJay
Forgot to post this.

I received my belt fobs, extra hose fobs and PKE holster. All excellent!! I will recommend your items to anyone I know.

Thank you very much my friend!

Jay
Tyger Cheex liked this
By doctor73
mine and my friend keyfobs arrived today perfect as always shall be ordering again from u soon
Tyger Cheex liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]