By andy86
Whos planning on going this year to Melbourne Supanova?

There are a great list of guests and im hoping to get a picture and autograph with Christopher Lloyd.

If I progress at this rate with my pack (pending no international shipping delays) I should be ready just in time.

Would be good to know if any ones planning as going as a gb this year

Cheers

Aidan
By RickH
Jealous that you guys get Christopher Lloyd. I've never heard of most of the Syd Nova guests.

We just wrapped up Armageddon Weekend here in Sydney. I'm so stoked that I got to meet Karen Allen, Lance Henriksen and John Rhys Davis. Karen was pretty lonely at the tables all weekend, not many people seemed interested in meeting her! But she was such a lovely person and still has that gorgeous cheeky smile :-) I asked her to autograph a photo and write on it "Merry Christmas, Lumpy" .... Scrooged, great movie.
By fixxer
Excuse my ignorance, bit of a newb with all this -

What is the date this Supanova thing happening and where? I'd love to come down as a gb depending on when its on
By RickH
I've jumped on an opportunity to help wrangle a DeLorean for Brisbane Supanova, so now I'm going :-) Not as a GB though, I'm just spectating this time. Now I get to meet Doc Brown! And I'll also be home in time for the Back To The Future 2 and 3 screening at Hoyts in Sydney on Sunday 3rd April.
By fixxer
andy86 wrote:
fixxer wrote:Excuse my ignorance, bit of a newb with all this -

What is the date this Supanova thing happening and where? I'd love to come down as a gb depending on when its on
Here you go mate :)

http://www.supanova.com.au/

Wow I feel like such an egg now hahaha

Cheers Andy :)

looks awesome though!

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]