For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By Ejgunth87
Hey guys, I know there is a Baystate GB and there's GBNH, but I was wondering if there's any fellow ghostheads looking to start a group in Connecticut. If it wasn't for the drive, I'd join either of the previously mentioned groups.
Last edited by Ejgunth87 on January 20th, 2013, 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am. North haven here.
My friends think im nuts. This forum is my only hope. Lol. I used to sweat dinosaur state park when I was younger. That's the extent of my rocky hill knowlesge
I spent the past year and a half building mine while creeping around these forums and learning as much as possible and making a pretty damn accurate gb1 pack. It's always a work in progress. Unfortunately I was too lazy to make a build thread so nothing on this site.
I have one pack myself. Its a blend of Gb 1&2, but it looks more like a GB 1 pack with all the scuff marks I painted on. I'm working on a much upgraded pack now. Fiberglass shell, aluminum thrower, etc.
Yeah I'm waiting for all my aluminum parts orders to come in, so I'm not planning on painting anything until the spring. I'm also in the process of building a Containment Unit. Things huge
burgers and beer? i'm in, and i'll send you a pm about that mt 500. i have a few friends in the BPTFD and was going to see if they have any old lifegards they wanted to get rid of

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]