actually now that i think about it, it fell on the floor from about 2-3 feet high and luckily it didn't spit..they seem durable but i decided to place it on the bottom portion of my bollard facing the lower tray to prevent bumping it in the future on a door frame or loading in my car had i placed it on the top.
After a bit of silence I have made some progress on my build. I purchased the plastic domes mentioned in other posts to use on my main tank. They have arrived and I cut the flanges off. In an attempt to make sure the domes are secure I also added some aluminum strips inside the tank to bolt the domes to as well as glue them on. I have completed one end so far and will start on the other shortly.

A full view shot of the progress.

A close up shot showing the mounting.

I also thought why not show what it looks like with the side tanks as well.

I am pleased with progress and I hope to have the main tank ready to paint as soon as the weather allows.
mburkit liked this
I used Rust-oleum Gloss Fern which was mentioned by gekx in his slime blower build thread. The gray I picked up is Rust-oleum Smoke Gray. I haven't used it yet so I am not sure how it will look for the main tank.
Awesome Slime Blower so far!
Maybe i could ease your mind about the spray paint.

When i constructed my Slime blower i went the same route as you did with your main tank. I did some skim coat of bondo to seal the domes onto the main tank and skim coated everything and sanded before priming. Then after the primer, i used rust-oleum grey spray paint, then finished it off with a shot of clear coat. This way no fingerprints would be visible and it would seal the gray nicely onto the tank.

Here is a photo of mine before we finished it, but its the best i could find close up and without too much light drowning out the grey color. I hope this helps :)

Sorry for such the large picture idk how to make em smaller :walterpeck:
PrometheanWorks liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]