By Doctor Venkman
We haven't received ours in Buffalo yet. I had messaged them a question on Facebook and they responded that they were about to send out a big shipment, so we'll all probably be getting them soon.

I don't think there's any kind of pattern, I think they're just sending them out in some sort of random order. We registered super quickly and we've sent them a patch too.

I think it's random, just like the invite for the trailer premiere. We didn't get an invite for that either.
By goldenhawk
Northern VA GB got ours on Saturday. It was post marked April 21. I think Space Coast GB got theirs the same day.
By Travis Burrell
Those recent franchises whom have posted.....

You all received not only the certificate but the cadet pins for everyone in your group, correct?
By goldenhawk
Travis Burrell wrote:Those recent franchises whom have posted.....

You all received not only the certificate but the cadet pins for everyone in your group, correct?
Yes, there were eight GC Cadet Pins in our envelope.
By Travis Burrell
Dr. Kyle Stevens wrote:Still waiting on ours as well.
which group are you?

Northeast Ohio just received theirs yesterday. Theirs sadly was DESTROYED. :( delivered in an envelope and it was banged up in the corners and a bad wrinkle/kink is in it. Sucks for them.
By Travis Burrell
DarkSpectre wrote:Well Columbus and my team haven't received anything yet. I'd wager since Pittsburgh is only about 70 minutes from us that ours and Steel City's are together

Okay Mr. Speed Racer. Takes me close to 3 hours to get to Columbus Polaris. I don't know what you are talking about? lol.

;)
By Travis Burrell
As you said, we will probably get ours around the same time. Ill let you know when we/I see the cadet pins and certificate.

I applied individually prior to meeting Steel City in person so I might even see my pin later than Steel City sees theirs and their certificate.
By venkman30
So a friend of mine registered his group which is just him at the moment as he is just starting out but only received a pin. He contacted gc and they told him only groups with more then one person was getting certificates. So if you registered as an individual you may not be getting a certificate. If I'm wrong then someone please step in and correct me. I hope this is wrong but I did see gc's actual response to him. So I thought I'd post this just incase it hasn't been brought up yet.
venkman30 wrote:He contacted gc and they told him only groups with more then one person was getting certificates. So if you registered as an individual you may not be getting a certificate.
Well, in all fairness, it does make sense that you would need at least two people to be recognized as an official "franchise". Otherwise, Sony would have to mail out certificates to every single person who signed up. That is neat that your friend still got a pin, though.
By Travis Burrell
Yeah I signed up individually and I would expect only groups of the Franchise to receive pins AND the certificate, although Steel City is still waiting on ours.

Im still waiting on my pin to be mailed to me. (I signed up individually prior to meeting SCGB)
By Travis Burrell
Great news guys:

I just spoke with Ghost Corps because they were talking with me about something I brought to their attention and to the the Iowa Ghostbusters and what they did for a 7 year old in their community. Anyways, I also asked them about the Registrations and pins....

I hate how stupid I sounded to them probably. Uhhg.
Hang in their guys!! Ours should be on our way out after they have shipped them Friday!
By gold333
Received the Ghostbusters - The Netherlands package with cert. and 20 pins 2 weeks ago, so the international packages are shipping last.
By deadderek
Finally got ours! Oddly enough our return envelope wasn't from Ghost Corps but from Montecito Picture Company.

By Travis Burrell
Just wanted to update people on the individuals......

I had never seen my individual pin ship to me at the beginning of the month so I had asked Ghost Corps what the status could possibly be on the Individual pins. They responded asking what my address was and said it had shipped back to them for some reason and asked for my address again. I received my individual pin last week in the mail. It was a GhostCorps envelope that was destroyed during shipping. Im guessing because of the backing clip of the pin. lol.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]