Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By Vincentju143
Hello Everyone? I am new to this site and a great admirer of the Ghostbusters. I have acquired a few items that I wanted to share. Nothing as cool as some of the great nostalgic pieces others have posted, but none the less its Ghostbusters. I hope you guys enjoy.

Ecto Cooler Re-release w/ Ghostbusters themed Twinkies.

Ghostbusters Custom Projection Arcade(Based on the IDW Comics).

Another Image of the Arcade Machine.

Lego Ghostbusters Vehicles and Slimer Coin Bank

8ft Stay Puft and 4ft Slimer Wood Prop. These items help me win 1st Place in my neighborhood Halloween Decorating Contest.

By below_radar_00
Wow! Great Halloween decorations! And love the pedestal arcade! I rebuilt an RGB arcade from the ground up and almost went the custom art direction like you did but ended up going with the original arcade's look. I've scoured the net looking at Ghostbusters arcade machines and this is only the second custom one I've seen. Very neat to see!
By Vincentju143
Thank You I appreciate your kind words. Originally the arcade machine was TMNT, however when I thought about it, there are a lot of custom arcade machines for TMNT. My love for Ghostbusters quickly kicked in and this Arcade Machine always born.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]