By tobycj
Lyfie wrote: February 4th, 2023, 12:29 pm How did you extend your trap cartridge so it over hangs? My BOK sits flush.
If you have a look for my build thread on here you can see what I did with mine to extend it.
Lyfie liked this
By Lyfie
tobycj wrote: February 4th, 2023, 2:48 pm
Lyfie wrote: February 4th, 2023, 12:29 pm How did you extend your trap cartridge so it over hangs? My BOK sits flush.
If you have a look for my build thread on here you can see what I did with mine to extend it.
I have seen your build thread already. I just wanted to see if there was a different way of doing it.
tobycj liked this
By Lyfie
mike_waclo wrote: February 4th, 2023, 3:51 pm There's a bolt that connects the cartridge to the outer shell... I put two extra nuts between the outer shell and the cartridge to space it out to look more GB1.
Do you have a build thread for your trap? Or could you post some pictures of it so I can see please? Ideally pictures of the top of the trap.
By mike_waclo
Lyfie wrote: February 4th, 2023, 4:47 pm Do you have a build thread for your trap? Or could you post some pictures of it so I can see please? Ideally pictures of the top of the trap.

No build thread, unfortunately... But I just grabbed a couple of photos for you. Here's a shot of the inside of the trap cartridge, showing where the bolt attaches:

And here's a straight-down view of the gap between the cartridge and the outer body, where you can see the two nuts I used as spacers:

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]