Back when I was making my STLs for the Ecto Goggles I had a really hard time finding accurate reference pictures/measurements. I was fortunate to come across some rough dimensions in a manual somewhere and find a post somewhere that expanded/ corroborated those measurements and was able to come up with a pretty close 3d model.

If you're curious about the model I made here is a link, I know a few board members have used it to build props. When I made it it was a little off in places, however since adjusting the dimensions essentially mean redoing the model, it is still off by a few mms here and there and the curvature for the face is not rounded enough.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3168887

Since then I was fortunate enough to pick up some Israeli ANPVS frames from evallded at a very reasonable cost. There are a LOT of differences in details, but the general dimension of the frame are the same.

So here are the measurements I took. I tried to include everything that I would need to model it myself, but I may have forgot something. If you have any requests, please ask and I will add the measurements.

These goggles use Velcro rather than snaps to keep the face padding in place.
Top:
The original picture did not line up well so I took a closure shot:

Measurement at the widest part of goggle, zoomed in on measurement

If you have never read a dial micrometer before it can be a little confusing.
SO, the small numbers on the slide are the first digit after the decimal and the number on the dial is the second and third digit.
So, in this case the slide is past 9, but not to the 1in mark, so the first digit after the decimal is .9 and the dial reads right between 36 and 37. So the measurement is .936 (or .937 if you prefer).

This measurement would be 1.121"

I measured this with the depth gauge first, but thats hard to shoot and show measurement, so I locked the measurement and then used the the other end of the calipers to show measurements.

This was a pain to get to any other way due to the slight curve where the face plate met with the body of the goggles.
This snap is something that may or may not be correct to the NVGs use for the ecto goggles, but I am including it for completeness

Bottom:

This was a pain to get to any other way due to the slight curve where the face plate met with the body of the goggles.

I dont think this battery cover is completely accurate, but it is pretty close:

Side:

More on the edges:
Lip along the top:
along the top:
The sides:

Again, these snaps may not be accurate to the frames used for the GB goggles, but are included for completeness.

Some reference pictures for the actual ANPVS 5A goggles to show differences:

I also have a real On/Off toggle from a set of the goggles. I have some STls that are pretty accurate here:

Though here are some reference pictures as well.

And with that, I realize why people don't document stuff more...that was a lot :D
Sorry for not replying, I havent been back on the forums for a while.

There was not a draft that I noticed.

Well done on the model! Very well done! Do keep in mind that this is the Israeli NVG frame and not the US frame that the screen used Ecto Goggles were made from. The dimensions are the same, but there are a few small details that are different, such as holes here and there, but nothing that will make much of a difference when assembled.
METATRON liked this
Thank you, I tried my best.
" I havent been back on the forums for a while." I know that, working on and of this Ghostbusters Stuff for years. Your measurements of the frame were important to me, for the details I looked to photos of screen used Goggles, compared good replica photos and of course compared all 3D models of it I could find on the web. I printed a version of it some time ago, but couldn´t yet find the time to sand, filler and paint it. I found a spray paint that mached to color very good, I think: Montana GOLD NC-Acrylic Olive Green CL6340.
NotSabbat liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]