Discuss the upcoming 4th movie, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire to be released in March 2024.
Davideverona wrote:Is the cap saying UK CREW because there is also a USA CREW?
Probably? One article from The Knowledge on March 20 claimed they were filming in NYC. Also, they might do pick up shots in LA at someplace like Burbank. I think it's a foregone conclusion there will be some filming in the USA.
Davideverona wrote: May 25th, 2023, 12:44 am Is the cap saying UK CREW because there is also a USA CREW?
Now there's a good question. 👀
Davideverona liked this
Report All Ghosts transcribed what Emily Lind said on her instagram live yesterday. Just general praise.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CsqyAIEM-SJ/

"It’s been really fun! Everyone on set is amazing and really chill!"

"The sets are really amazing. Everyone involved is just so passionate about Ghostbusters. You’re going to love it!"

"McKenna is my favorite person ever. She’s so much fun!"
Kingpin, deadderek, Corey91 and 1 others liked this
Some pics and a video have surfaced of the Ecto being filmed at Metlife Stadium today:

Link to video on FB: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=666889458605714
Link to video on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MI_Ghostbusters/sta ... 77601?s=20
Davideverona, mrmichaelt, Kingpin and 1 others liked this
deadderek wrote: May 26th, 2023, 6:10 am Some pics and a video have surfaced of the Ecto being filmed at Metlife Stadium today:

Link to video on FB: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=666889458605714
Link to video on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MI_Ghostbusters/sta ... 77601?s=20
Neat. Wonder if it's the Ecto we saw being transported in Valencia by Vehicle Effects or if it's a whole other car they acquired for this movie. One of your group was in NYC and happened to catch this?

Davideverona wrote: May 26th, 2023, 7:06 am And they're in NY, right?
Metlife Stadium is in East Rutherford, New Jersey, just 5 miles (8 km) west of New York City.
mrmichaelt wrote: May 26th, 2023, 7:20 am Neat. Wonder if it's the Ecto we saw being transported in Valencia by Vehicle Effects or if it's a whole other car they acquired for this movie. One of your group was in NYC and happened to catch this?
I WISH. Though we do visit NYC from time to time because it's cheap to do so and fun. We also spend a fair amount of time in Chicago. The pics are credited to an A. West.
mrmichaelt liked this
deadderek wrote: May 26th, 2023, 7:24 am I WISH. Though we do visit NYC from time to time because it's cheap to do so and fun. We also spend a fair amount of time in Chicago. The pics are credited to an A. West.
Ha ha. Fair. instagram? twitter? facebook?

timeware wrote: May 26th, 2023, 7:22 am Seriously, no ones talking about how clean Ecto looks? Lol.
I think they were checking what side the ladder is on first.

Also interesting it's a stunt scene involving parked bicycles being rammed. Wonder if that means Trevor's driving, lol.
Kingpin, groschopf liked this
I'm unsure, I didn't upload them. I asked the person in our group chat where the pics/vid came from, still waiting for response.

Oh boy I wonder if Trevor being a bad driver is going to be a recurring theme in the movies. Maybe he even totals the car by the end of the film.
mrmichaelt, Alphagaia liked this
deadderek wrote: May 26th, 2023, 7:46 am I'm unsure, I didn't upload them. I asked the person in our group chat where the pics/vid came from, still waiting for response.
Thanks, I can't find them anywhere other than your group's repost of them. Doesn't help that Metlife searches are flooded with posts about Swift and Blackpink.

deadderek wrote: May 26th, 2023, 7:46 am Oh boy I wonder if Trevor being a bad driver is going to be a recurring theme in the movies. Maybe he even totals the car by the end of the film.
Certainly begs the question if he ever got his license yet.
Posted it as "A. West" credited for the pic so I'd like to think in my head it was the ghost of Adam West taking behind the scenes pics.

Hopefully we don't get asked by Ghost Corps to take the video down, they did last time when we posted one of these stunt rehearsals. Which was odd because it was just some driving in a field in Canada and not a single thing in it seemed spoilery in any way. Especially now having seen Afterlife.
deadderek wrote:Hopefully we don't get asked by Ghost Corps to take the video down, they did last time when we posted one of these stunt rehearsals. Which was odd because it was just some driving in a field in Canada and not a single thing in it seemed spoilery in any way. Especially now having seen Afterlife.
Yeah, that's partly why I asked (wanted to make sure it was okay to post) since you never know. I mean, the iTiles thing got a take down.
deadderek liked this
Yeah things that seem trivial to us (stunt footage of a car driving down a street or some tiles at the "New" firehouse) sometimes get the ole "hey would you mind taking this down?" and you just gotta roll with it. 90% of the time it's very nice language used in the request. In fact the only time I recall REALLY ruffling feathers was when we were going to reveal Podcast's real name. Can't elaborate on that much further than that.

So it's late May, close to June. As much as the naysayers say what they will, I really think we'll actually get this movie on time. Seems like production has been really going along smoothly and quickly.
deadderek wrote: May 26th, 2023, 8:14 am Yeah things that seem trivial to us (stunt footage of a car driving down a street or some tiles at the "New" firehouse) sometimes get the ole "hey would you mind taking this down?" and you just gotta roll with it. 90% of the time it's very nice language used in the request. In fact the only time I recall REALLY ruffling feathers was when we were going to reveal Podcast's real name. Can't elaborate on that much further than that.

So it's late May, close to June. As much as the naysayers say what they will, I really think we'll actually get this movie on time. Seems like production has been really going along smoothly and quickly.
Wait, Podcast has a real name?
What was it? Gregory? Fritz? Graham? Eric? Terry? Giorgio?

I hope they call him Hugh Jackman.
So, the Metlife Stadium is literally 5 minutes from my apartment. Took a drive over and where they were doing those tests were over by the Giants' training facility. I didn't stay long as security is HIGH (though I think that's due to the Taylor Swift concert tonight and not so much the Ecto).

Hit me up if anyone is down for some grand theft auto! I'll let you run the lights :D
deadderek, Davideverona, mrmichaelt and 1 others liked this
deadderek wrote: May 26th, 2023, 8:14 am Yeah things that seem trivial to us (stunt footage of a car driving down a street or some tiles at the "New" firehouse) sometimes get the ole "hey would you mind taking this down?" and you just gotta roll with it. 90% of the time it's very nice language used in the request. In fact the only time I recall REALLY ruffling feathers was when we were going to reveal Podcast's real name. Can't elaborate on that much further than that.

I think they were checking what side the ladder is on first.

Also interesting it's a stunt scene involving parked bicycles being rammed. Wonder if that means Trevor's driving, lol.

I just never understood why some of us seem almost giddy about the date being changed. It's a fifty percent likley chance the Ecto is restored. I hope it's not Slimer deciding to take the car out for a quick spin. However, It would be keeping with the nalstogia theme. Slimer driving the kids to an end of the world bust wouldn't be to far fetched of an idea.
The way the bikes fly off seems weird. Like not how it should happen if a car really hit them from that angle. Reminds me of the ghosts throwing the courtroom chairs in GB2. I’m probably wrong but it looks very off imo.

I know it can be a test but I think it’s a little strange there’s no logos on the car. Weren’t they on during filming Afterlife?
WCat2000 wrote: May 26th, 2023, 3:30 pm I know it can be a test but I think it’s a little strange there’s no logos on the car. Weren’t they on during filming Afterlife?
I suppose maybe they left the logos off this time so that if any websites/newshounds filmed the stunt planning, it can be clearly pointed out as test footage/be less appealing because it's not quite as obvious it's Ghostbusters to John Q. Public.

And just as a notation: Ecto-1's also missing it's rear (and probably front) license plate, some of the roof equipment, and the side hoses as well.
Andy Bottomley is the UK artist tasked with the internal redesign of the London logo. GBNews Jason was given two variations of it.
https://ghostbustersnews.com/2023/05/26 ... roduction/

And noticed Aykroyd is doing 2 signings in London June 2-3 so he's definitely sticking around.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CsuKOo5MifU/
Kingpin, DancingToaster liked this

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]