Discuss the upcoming 4th movie, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire to be released in March 2024.
I also didn't expect (recurring ghosts spoiler)
This Post Contains Spoilers
Containment unit spoiler:
Regarding Ghosts from our past:
Keep in mind this al just concept art, and many things are bound to change. Like in ATC they had a whole story arc around Slimer bursting from a Gangster, Creepy clowns and a very scary looking Mayhem, which never were shown in the actual movie when they decided to change the tone.

And yeah, this the type of things I like to see on GB day. This stuff is great.
robbritton, zeta otaku, mrmichaelt and 1 others liked this
Just got the head's up from Eric Reich to not post these concept images anywhere.

But noticed some things, the file names shed some light.
LeoCor Replicas wrote: June 8th, 2023, 8:39 pm I actually wouldn't mind them bridging the two universe together. Say what you will about ATC, but the film did do a great job at fleshing out the evolution of the GB tech
Totally agree. I really dug how clunky that first cart-based proton thrower was and actually wished they spent a little more time showing the development of the gear.

Davideverona wrote: June 8th, 2023, 11:41 pm In the meantime you can feast your eyes over these concept art for Firehouse

https://www.andrewgeorgesmith.co.uk/con ... ostbusters
Whelp... that's what I get for crashing out early.

Last edited by groschopf on June 9th, 2023, 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
deadderek wrote: June 8th, 2023, 6:51 pmImage
I still have PTSD from Batman & Robin. I demand this man be banned. 😂
Don't worry, we'll send him to the cooler.

mrmichaelt wrote: June 8th, 2023, 8:05 pm I think this was from yesterday's filming but 3 more photos.
https://twitter.com/altapeli/status/1666956571539038209
https://twitter.com/altapeli/status/1666956571539038209
= Photo #1: Church Street looking north, the Hotel Roxy on the left-hand side
Photo #2: Church Street looking south, Hotel Roxy is in the near background, 1 Avenue of the Americas in the far background.
Photo #3: Church Street looking south. 1 Avenue of the Americas is the brick building on the right-side of the photo, 250 Church Street is the building covered in scaffolding in the background.
groschopf, deadderek liked this
Davideverona wrote: June 9th, 2023, 2:48 am I can't access the site anymore. Please tell me that someone made some screengrabs
I saved it as well. Like the iTiles photos, I'm sure these concepts will be okay to repost closer to theatrical date.

Kingpin wrote: June 9th, 2023, 2:52 amhttps://twitter.com/altapeli/status/1666956571539038209
= Photo #1: Church Street looking north, the Hotel Roxy on the left-hand side
Photo #2: Church Street looking south, Hotel Roxy is in the near background, 1 Avenue of the Americas in the far background.
Photo #3: Church Street looking south. 1 Avenue of the Americas is the brick building on the right-side of the photo, 250 Church Street is the building covered in scaffolding in the background.
Thanks!

jonogunn wrote: June 9th, 2023, 2:54 am Is mckenna grace wearing a wig or is it her natural hair?
I'm curious, too, but I'm sure that's something that will come up during the press junket.
Kingpin liked this
I know they weren’t supposed to leak, and happy they’ve been pulled, hopefully everybody respects that and doesn’t share screengrabs etc.

For me, that little glimpse was extremely positive and got me more hyped for the movie!
So relieved it’s not Vigo.
Last edited by Chicken, He Clucked on June 9th, 2023, 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alphagaia, BatDan liked this
jonogunn wrote: June 9th, 2023, 2:42 am
I mean, that's what I always assumed since the bricks pushed out of the walls in the first film when the ECU shut down, and the space to walk around the basement is wee compared to everything above. Imagine the amount of floor space in the garage and transpose the basement into it. Everything behind that basement wall could be the containment grid we've never seen.
Concerning those pics it looks like the packs will be the 84 packs, or new ones built for the jr's with the 84 style. I'm kind of wondering if the kids packs will end up being weathered or pristine. The other thing I'm surprised at is that no ones pointed out is Lucky's wrist blaster. Is that a nod to the original concept art from the story board art, or more likely based on the IDW version?

It would be freaking awesome if Egon used a Nintendo Power Glove to build the wrist gun. SImilar as to how the used the NES advantage for GBII.
I didn’t see the pics (did not want to anyway) but I took a glimpse at some of these spoiler tagged comments. Kinda wish I didn’t but probably ok.
I’m disappointed they didn’t officially reveal any significant information. I was not expecting a trailer but plot and name could have been given imo. I don’t want spoilers I just want a basic idea of the storyline.
BatDan liked this
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: June 9th, 2023, 3:18 am For me, that little glimpse was extremely positive and got me more hyped for the movie!
Alphagaia liked this
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: June 9th, 2023, 4:08 am
Glad i was asleep, clicked out of curiosity and sites been taken down. Didnt see a thing and im glad. I dont wanna be spoiled, i wanna be hyped.

On the other hand…Concept art is just that though..”concept art” only a small portion will make the final film. So it could still run us through circles.

Remember back to all the wild concepts from 84 and 89 that never made the final films
Some of this stuff was very pertinent to the released poster and the new log line, leading me to believe that we're certainly going to see some variant of at least a couple of these.
mrmichaelt wrote: June 9th, 2023, 2:03 am Just got the head's up from Eric Reich to not post these concept images anywhere.

But noticed some things, the file names shed some light.
mrmichaelt, RedSpecial, Alphagaia and 3 others liked this

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]