Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By Kingpin
deadderek wrote: October 15th, 2022, 9:30 am Clear some space on the Afterlife GB Wiki deleted scenes space. On Halloween as a treat the Michigan Ghostbusters will be dropping a look at a deleted scene from Afterlife never seen before.
Me checking if it's Halloween yet:
By SpaceBallz
deadderek wrote: October 15th, 2022, 9:30 am Clear some space on the Afterlife GB Wiki deleted scenes space. On Halloween as a treat the Michigan Ghostbusters will be dropping a look at a deleted scene from Afterlife never seen before.
Samhain cameo?
By deadderek
SpaceBallz wrote: October 16th, 2022, 1:46 pm
Samhain cameo?
I WISH.

Also, Alpha it's nothing to do with the popcorn Phoebe scene.

No trolling either. This deleted scene has NOT been mentioned before. Not in any FB group. Not on GBFans. Not from GB News. Not in the Afterlife wiki on deleted/cut scenes. Not in various related forum posts. Not from a Google search. Not even taking pixs and reverse image searching.

I'm excited and happy to share with everyone in a few days. It'll easily generate a good days worth of new discussion. 😜
By deadderek
Kingpin wrote: October 16th, 2022, 6:13 pm It better not be the Mac And Me clip, just saying.
You been reading my teams FB chat?

By deadderek
timeware wrote: October 16th, 2022, 7:55 pm Wait, what ringtone was playing? If it's anything from Fallout boy I'm out.
I was about to drop it in the group chat but then my phone rang and I had to take a call. So there was a delay between "zomg guys check this out: " and me actually showing them. :P
By Coover5
deadderek wrote: October 16th, 2022, 5:30 pm
SpaceBallz wrote: October 16th, 2022, 1:46 pm

Samhain cameo?
I WISH.

No trolling either. This deleted scene has NOT been mentioned before. Not in any FB group. Not on GBFans. Not from GB News. Not in the Afterlife wiki on deleted/cut scenes. Not in various related forum posts. Not from a Google search. Not even taking pixs and reverse image searching.

I'm excited and happy to share with everyone in a few days. It'll easily generate a good days worth of new discussion. 😜
Fingers crossed for more Roller Granny
By deadderek
Coover5 wrote: October 16th, 2022, 8:53 pm
deadderek wrote: October 16th, 2022, 5:30 pm

I WISH.

Fingers crossed for more Roller Granny
By mrmichaelt
If it's a scene that connects the first teaser they made before filming the movie, that would be pretty rad! Like logically, one would think it was Phoebe in that barn working on a pack. But what if Peter's got a barn on his property in upstate New York and kept the first Ecto-1 (and the Ecto Egon had was Ecto-1a stripped down and with the gunner seat and RTV trap door) added on and this scene was them getting their packs working before the OG trio headed to Summerville.
By RichardLess
deadderek wrote: October 16th, 2022, 8:15 pm
timeware wrote: October 16th, 2022, 7:55 pm Wait, what ringtone was playing? If it's anything from Fallout boy I'm out.
I was about to drop it in the group chat but then my phone rang and I had to take a call. So there was a delay between "zomg guys check this out: " and me actually showing them. :P
Oh wow. Cool.

And Fascinating.

Can you clarify something if you don’t mind? Are you saying you have details of a deleted scene from GBA or you came across a picture of a deleted scene? Or you have the actual scene?
In that chat screen shot, it’s mentioned you “stumbled across” it. I’m more interested in that than the actual scene. How does one stumble across a deleted GBA scene? This is something floating around the internet or something you somehow have access to from a source of some kind?
By deadderek
RichardLess wrote: October 17th, 2022, 5:43 am
deadderek wrote: October 16th, 2022, 8:15 pm

Oh wow. Cool.

And Fascinating.

Can you clarify something if you don’t mind? Are you saying you have details of a deleted scene from GBA or you came across a picture of a deleted scene? Or you have the actual scene?
In that chat screen shot, it’s mentioned you “stumbled across” it. I’m more interested in that than the actual scene. How does one stumble across a deleted GBA scene? This is something floating around the internet or something you somehow have access to from a source of some kind?
Oh you'll...see. You'll all see.
By RichardLess
deadderek wrote: October 17th, 2022, 6:01 am
RichardLess wrote: October 17th, 2022, 5:43 am

Oh wow. Cool.

And Fascinating.

Oh you'll...see. You'll all see.
Hm. I have a theory. If my theories true it’s not video of the actual scene.

If I’m wrong just be careful. Sharing copyrighted material that a company might not want you to have could be trouble. But again, if it is what I think it is, you should be fine.
Assuming this material is either public domain or authorized by contacts at Ghost Corp.

If it's an image from an overlooked tv spot or something then the hype seems unnecessary - but I don't wanna be a Halloween killjoy so I look forward to the reveal!
deadderek liked this
By deadderek
All I said was "dropping a look at a deleted scene from Afterlife never seen before."

Y'all are getting wild with your assumptions. There's not hints on any of our social media pages, no clues in our posts or anything. I WISH there was some sort of footage bridging the teaser more into the movie.

Also advice like "Sharing copyrighted material that a company might not want you to have could be trouble."

You're shitting me? Are you for real? STOP THE PRESS EVERYONE! Oh my god no way!?!

I assume you're not in a franchise so I'll let you on the DRACONIAN and HORRIBLE and SUPER MEAN way Sony interacts when you put up something they don't want you to. This is how it goes every single time. *

"Hey would you mind taking that down?"
"Yeah no problem."
"Thanks."

Richardless "But again, if it is what I think it is, you should be fine." Ah okay. So what do you think it is?

*the exception being Youtube and FB videos that get auto-flagged until you get the copyright released.
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: October 17th, 2022, 8:07 am Assuming this material is either public domain or authorized by contacts at Ghost Corp.

If it's an image from an overlooked tv spot or something then the hype seems unnecessary - but I don't wanna be a Halloween killjoy so I look forward to the reveal!
My advice is not to get overhyped. It's more of "Oh wow that's cool." "I wonder why that funny scene was cut?" "It shouldn't have been cut." "Why wasn't that on the home media release?" "They're probably saving it for the inevitable 2024 annivesary even bigger box set." Then a wiki post will be made. Then we'll all move on.

Come to think of it...shit that's exactly how it'll go down. Okay we can just turn off comments I spose. :P
Sav C liked this
By timeware
No, no. It's Winston walking into Phoebe's lab, black cape flowing in the wind, heavy breathing. After he uses the force to get her attention he casually yells" I am your father!"
By RichardLess
deadderek wrote: October 17th, 2022, 9:09 am All I said was "dropping a look at a deleted scene from Afterlife never seen before."

Y'all are getting wild with your assumptions. There's not hints on any of our social media pages, no clues in our posts or anything. I WISH there was some sort of footage bridging the teaser more into the movie.

Also advice like "Sharing copyrighted material that a company might not want you to have could be trouble."

You're shitting me? Are you for real? STOP THE PRESS EVERYONE! Oh my god no way!?!

I assume you're not in a franchise so I'll let you on the DRACONIAN and HORRIBLE and SUPER MEAN way Sony interacts when you put up something they don't want you to. This is how it goes every single time. *

"Hey would you mind taking that down?"
"Yeah no problem."
"Thanks."

Richardless "But again, if it is what I think it is, you should be fine." Ah okay. So what do you think it is?

*the exception being Youtube and FB videos that get auto-flagged until you get the copyright released.
There’s no reason to be an asshole about it. I was simply pointing out yiu should be careful when sharing copyrighted material. Chill
Kingpin wrote: October 17th, 2022, 11:35 am It's the Summerville team silently and tiredly eating a meal in Spinners after Gozer's defeat.
I was hoping for a scene like this ala Avengers Shwrama scene but with the new and old crew in the house drinking coco like Venkman says. Just a nice shot of the new family reminiscing & telling stories, maybe we can’t even make out what’s being said. Proton packs and GB strewn about the place. And finally what we make out is a silence and then they raise their glasses/mugs/cups:

Venkman: “To Egon Spengler”

Callie “and to Family”

Ray Stanz: “And to episode 49 of the great podcast—” Ray cuts himself off and looks around the table at all the new faces. Smiles. “To NEW Family and old friends. God bless America. Cheers”

They all clink glasses

As we fade out we hear Mr Grooberson quietly say to Venkman “Hey before all this is over, you think I could get your autograph or something?”

Venkman “Yea…no”

Fade out

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]