Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By timeware
https://www.cinemablend.com/movies/a-gh ... -cool-idea

While it's been done in the past, what's everyone's take on the idea? What would be your expectations and how many years would it be before this idea leaves the drawing boards?

Would you want something similar to Star Wars Galaxy edge where we get a full on replica of the fire house that opens up into a SImpsons type ride, or maybe a full on roller coaster similar to the Real Ghostbusters episode Roller Ghoster? Would you want a gift shop with with an exclusive restaurant or bar?

With the success of Afterlife how many people here will attend Halloween Horror Nights if Ghostbusters becomes the running theme? Horror Nights would be the best opportunity for Sony to gauge interest in a project like this! What's everyone's thoughts for a Ghostbusters themed attraction?
Now that the Ecto has a gunner seat in Ghostbusters: Afterlife it could make a cool park ride but it would also be cool to have something from the Kenner Toyline, maybe a roller coaster with carts that look like the Ecto 2 flying or crash cars that look like the Ecto 3 because it's like a Go Kart.
timeware liked this
By egon901

I tried to get the Youtube code to work, but couldn't. Thanks in advance to any mod that does.

Anyway, this video is by Bob Moseley who is going to be opening a Ghostbusters Experience in Las Vegas that has basically everything you guys have mentioned, except you'd be able to drive an Ecto-1 replica. The video starts with Bob in Tribeca at Hook and Ladder 8 with him explaining why he's there, and at about 5 minutes in or so, it switches back to the site of where he'll be building the full size replica of the firehouse.
Last edited by Fritz on January 7th, 2022, 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed Youtube code.
By Fritz
egon901 wrote: January 6th, 2022, 7:55 pm Anyway, this video is by Bob Moseley who is going to be opening a Ghostbusters Experience in Las Vegas that has basically everything you guys have mentioned, except you'd be able to drive an Ecto-1 replica. The video starts with Bob in Tribeca at Hook and Ladder 8 with him explaining why he's there, and at about 5 minutes in or so, it switches back to the site of where he'll be building the full size replica of the firehouse.
Be wary of anything Videobob says, Jeremy. You'll get the full dreary story on this guy here:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=27212
By egon901
Thanks Fritz, but I saw the blacklist before I saw your response, and I was already kinda wary of him, but I saw the thread and remembered that vid.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]