Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Peter Geo
I pre-ordered 1 Hasbro Afterlife Proton Pack and Spengler wand. My wife asked if I ordered two. We have two kids and eventually both kids will inherit the Packs. Daaaam lol… I shouldn’t just went with my instincts

Anyways… is there a way or is it possible to pre-order another pack and wand or is it pretty much just closed out? I also emailed Hasbro Plus and I haven’t gotten a response.

Thanks

Pete
Nope, preorders are closed for the pack. You can still order the wand as it wasn’t a Haslab project.

Your best bet would be to try to pick one up from a reseller when they become available, but I think they’re going to be pricey. I’ve already seen auctions on eBay going for $1500-2500.

Sean
By Peter Geo
Yea, I seen that on EBay… crazy!!! Daaam I screwed up. Oh well…. I Guess sharing will be implemented at our house… lol

Maybe someone will back out of their pre-order or hasbro will get back to me…. Doubt it. I paid $581 for pack and wand… which I wouldn’t mind paying a little more than that but not triple the price

Thanks

Pete
deadderek liked this
By deadderek
If you're on Facebook the main group is a great place to keep an eye out on anyone talking about cancelling their order.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/haslabp ... ckmodders/

If someone decides they need their money not tied up, hopefully you can snag one at pre-order pricing.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]