Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
By Ryanc3187
Hello,

I ordered my first pack today from BOK and I was able to also order the Ninjatunes setup from his Etsy store. Now I am in the research phase while I wait.

I have seen multiple videos and info on painting and peoples different styles. My only question was that is there a breakdown of what parts and areas on the pack get painted textured black vs regular black? I think the process I am going to do is prime everything and then spray a textured layer and then black overall. I just wanted to know what parts get what treatment.

Thank you!
By DarkSpectre
I use Rustoleum semi flat in the large silver can. As for texture, 2 things to take into account. How accurate you want to be and personal preference. All the packs I've made ( and it's a lot) are smooth. 1. I like the look and 2 no one notices if you have texture or not as the lay person has no idea. And as far as texture, none of the fittings, any PVC pieces and box ribbing gets textured.
By l3w1sb159
Check out RedSpecial thread texture tutorial, should be in the "tutorials and guides" section or possibly proton pack section. Helped me a lot when it came too that stage.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]