Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By 66Cuda
Hello everyone, my names Tony and I’m from just west of Grand Rapids Michigan. My screen name comes from the 1966 Plymouth Barracuda I worked on with my father when I was in college.

I have been a big Ghostbusters fan since I was a little kid. I remember watching The Real Ghostbusters on tv and being super excited to get all the toys at Christmas time.

As a kid I always wanted to have a full size proton pack but never dreamed of building one myself. Fast forward 30 years and here I am.

I don’t tend to be a big poster on forums. I’m more of a researcher. I joined this form to learn from the many amazing members as I start the process of building my own proton pack. I have on order a Ben of Kent kit and have a Spengler wand that someone else modified to look like a GB1 (though they cut some corners).

Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to learning from you.
ccv66, deadderek liked this
By deadderek
Hey fellow Michigander! Crack back a Faygo, scarf down a coney, and have some Superman ice cream and lounge around the forum!
66Cuda liked this
By 66Cuda
deadderek wrote:Hey fellow Michigander! Crack back a Faygo, scarf down a coney, and have some Superman ice cream and lounge around the forum!
This has to be the best “Michigan” post ever. That is awesome!
deadderek liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]