Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By G.I.T.
Curious to know if anyone who had a packaging issue with the 4k Ultimate Collection and reached out to Sony pictures had their issues resolved.
My own box-set came with two copies of Ghostbusters 2 on 4k but was missing Ghostbusters 4k. I emailed Sony as per GB News' recommendation and was told by customer care that they would email back when they had a resolution, but haven't received any word back yet.
I was asked to send pictures of the front and back of the bluray cases to show the UPC, but the cases in the set don't have a UPC, so yeah, not much confidence in Sony's customer service. Thanks for your reply, it's good to know that I'm not alone here.
I got my replacement disc for GB2 finally. My set had 2 GB1 4K copies and Sony sent me a 4K GB2 disc recently. Didn't get any email or anything it just showed up in the mail, so hopefully everyone starts to get their corrected discs.
I just got round to putting on the Afterlife Blu Ray today, and whaddya know? It wasn't included in my boxset. I'm kicking myself for not checking when I received it, but there's not much i can do about that now.

As a possible solution, does anyone know if the box set disc art is the same as the other standard definition UK blu ray releases? Figure i could just grab one from CEX and swap it in, but it'll always feel a bit weird if it's a glaringly different disc...

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]