For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By sakis720
Hi ghost heads i manged to spawn a cut model from the parade level

i will be updating this topic with new screenshots and models

sewer_doors
bridge_chairman
sewer_breaking_gates
mandala_floor_symbolsorry for the bad screenshot is just the symbol its to big i didn't find a proper place to put it
mandala_capsorry again for the bad screenshot is just the cap its to big i didn't find a proper place to put it
generator03_br
generator02_br
generator01_br
elevator2sorry again for the bad screenshot is just the cap its to big i didn't find a proper place to put it
elevator_gate
elevator_floor

THIS ALL THE PARADE MODELS I CAN OPEN

by sakis720
Last edited by sakis720 on July 6th, 2022, 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ccv66, LouisZeddemore liked this
By LouisZeddemore
That's aweseome! Great work.

Do you think there is any chance to export the game's textures and re-do some of them? I wanted to do that at some stage, but didn't know how to export / import the actual textures.
sakis720 liked this
By sakis720
LouisZeddemore wrote: July 6th, 2022, 2:38 pm That's aweseome! Great work.

Do you think there is any chance to export the game's textures and re-do some of them? I wanted to do that at some stage, but didn't know how to export / import the actual textures.
Thanks

As i know there is a tool that can export the textures for the original 2009 release and the 2019 remastered but on the 2019 release doesn't work very good

https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=4392

This tool will allow you to drop .tex format files and turn them into a .dds format files that can be opened and edited

But no-one as i know has wrote a tool that can turn a dds/jpg/png file to a .tex format file

Here is a example the ghostbusters jumpsuit that i exported yesterday:

By LouisZeddemore
Oh, I see. Thanks for explaining. I managed to edit some DDS files, but yeah, I'm stuck on the DDS to TEX part as well. Too bad, that would be awesome to having a crack at some of that stuff.
sakis720 liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]