Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By keshauncarroll
Well this topic came up one night after the bar had closed and I thought that it was a female thing. Apparently I was wrong and now a couple friends of mine are trying to drag me out to get one.

So the title says it all, Do guys get Pedicures?
By Kingpin
keshauncarroll wrote: July 6th, 2022, 7:12 pm So the title says it all, Do guys get Pedicures?
I'm pretty sure plenty do.
Sav C wrote: July 6th, 2022, 8:35 pm It strikes me as a little effeminate, but I wouldn’t judge a guy who got one.
You could've instead just said "it's not for me, but I wouldn't judge a guy who got one". Would've gotten the point across without it sounding like toxic masculinity.
tobycj, wralex, Sav C and 1 others liked this
By Sav C
Sorry, it felt off while I was writing it, but I couldn’t quite figure out what was wrong.

Edit: I was in a pretty bad way yesterday, and when I get like that I get bitter and say stupid stuff that I really don’t mean. I almost wrote “It’s not personally my thing, but…” If I was in a good mood that’s what I would have said. I realize that’s not an excuse…
By Kingpin
We all say shit we later regret, I had a moment like that earlier this week. What matters is that it's not your default world-view, which makes you better than some of the guys out there we might encounter.
Sav C liked this
By timeware
At first I read this topic as Do guys get Procedures. Yes, some do. Yes, it's supported by Bob Barker but you may not be as excitable as you were before.
By ccv66
Maybe you have extra manly Hobbit feet and really need the pedicure or the wife is complaining your feet are like blocks of sandpaper at night. If I was guessing only 10% of men probably get pedicures and probably only half of those admit to it
    Proton Props UK

Hoping my shell is on the bottom rack.

It looks like the are back in stock: https://www.s[…]

Custom vinyl?

I'm trying toe to up my car anyone able to recomme[…]

Got me smashing F5 refresh on that 'For Sale' foru[…]