Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
First post on here.
So I bought 7 real ghostbusters pins off of eBay recently and can’t find any info about them or even other pictures besides the eBay listings.
Does anyone on here have any knowledge of these.
The copyright says 1987 Columbia pictures.
Coben2012 wrote: July 22nd, 2022, 12:53 pm Does anyone on here have any knowledge of these.
There's not much to really say. They're the product of one of the many companies that sought to produce merchandise based on The Real Ghostbusters when the cartoon became a smash-hit.
I suppose, just surprises me to find real ghostbusters stuff that isn’t listed or mentioned anywhere online considering it’s popularity.
I bought them for my work vest and wanted to make sure I wasn’t risking some really rare item.

Also why the **** does it say “and dinosaucers”
I looked it up it’s a cartoon from 87 but why lump it together with ghostbusters? Only explanation i can come up with is its a syndicated dic cartoons from late 87 and the syndicated rgb episodes started around the same time.
No I couldn’t find those pins either.
Coben2012 wrote: July 22nd, 2022, 8:37 pm Also why the **** does it say “and dinosaucers”
Dinosaurcers was a DiC cartoon that began airing in 1987, so it looks like Ho Ho Art took advantage to promote a few DiC productions... I guess they specifically added it to the backing to save on the production cost of making two separate backing holders.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]