For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By sakis720
Hi once again, today i want to show you most of the textures from Ghostbusters The Video Game Pre-Alpha build from 2008 also thanks Stargayzer for helping me

DOWNLOAD (800 TEXTURES)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fq8ngvh1 ... s.rar/file

Preview:
Blinkers The Science Pup (in-game)
Placeholder Loading Screen
Parade Level Ghost clown (in-game)
Cursed Artifact Placeholder
Slime Mine
Marching Band Ghost(in-game)
Revive Icon
Old Hotel
Summoner Cultist (in-game)
Shriner (in-game)
By sakis720
LouisZeddemore wrote: October 24th, 2022, 11:06 am This is so awesome! Thank you for sharing those.

Are those hidden in the actual game files?
Thank you! This textures aren't in the remastered but there are in a 2008 pre-alpha build, i used a plugin for noesis to pull this textures
sil liked this
By mrmichaelt
Thanks for doing that!

There's another UI that's the Clown Ghost. What you have for the Clown Ghost image is an "Ambusher Fiend." I think those were the types you had to blow up or they'd run up and slash you repeatedly.
By sakis720
LouisZeddemore wrote: October 24th, 2022, 2:50 pm Oh, very cool. Didn't realize you got your hands on a proper pre-alpha build. Is it playable in any way and featuress stuff that had been cut later on in production?
Yes it is with all debug features

sil liked this
By sakis720
One time wrote: October 27th, 2022, 8:49 pm So cool. Where did you find an alpha build of this game?
In some Archive Server in discord i have the build sitting on my files a long time
One time, sil liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]