By Hotz
Just wanted you guys to know that I just received an email from Zavvi (the German distributor of the Haslab pack) “apologizing” that the delivery date was moved to January 2023.

I don’t know how reliable this info is, just wanted to put it out there.

All the best from Munich,
Flo
By gman666
If you are in the US I would not read too much into this. The rest of the world got the Hasbro Nerf Pulse Rifle months before the US preorders. I was told by Hasbro that other markets would get items first.

Thanks!

Greg
By Kieron W
Jan 2023 is probably and usually the beta date, not the actual release date; they (HASLAB) are trying to get them out by Spring 2023, so it will be from March 20th until June 21st.
By Ecto24601
Hasbro published their first unboxing video of the Haslab Galactus in late July, they started shipping in October. If the three months timeframe is an indicator, January looks quite possible for the pack. And zavvi is the main distributor for the proton pack in Europe, not just any 3rd party.
By Kieron W
Ecto24601 wrote: November 17th, 2022, 3:28 pm Hasbro published their first unboxing video of the Haslab Galactus in late July, they started shipping in October. If the three months timeframe is an indicator, January looks quite possible for the pack. And zavvi is the main distributor for the proton pack in Europe, not just any 3rd party.
Tbh, it wouldn't surprise me IF it is in January, considering it looks like they've got the packs all sorted out for those who backed the HASLAB project and those who pre-ordered theirs from Zavvi. It'd be a nice new years surprise though.

Edit: -
This is what it says on HASLAB Spengler Proton Pack page -
"Hasbro Pulse UK is offering you the opportunity to back the proposed Crowdfunded Product GHOSTBUSTERS PLASMA SERIES SPENGLER'S PROTON PACK (“Crowdfunded Product”) for £359.99 including VAT and free delivery. The project backing period for this campaign will commence on 27th October 2021 and we will stop accepting backers at 11.59 PM GMT on 12th December 2021. If the HASLAB GHOSTBUSTERS PROTON PACK campaign reaches its minimum goal of 7,000 backers by expiry time and date of the project backing period, your submission will become an order and your eligible payment method will be charged. The Crowdfunded Product will then go into production. Orders are estimated to be delivered no later than March 2023 and within 2-3 business days from notification of dispatch.
One time liked this
By kahuna900
ccv66 wrote: December 12th, 2022, 2:56 pm Just got an email from Hasbro , early shipping and that I have til Jan 1st confirm/change shipping address. Hopefully that means end of January

Yup, I just got the same email!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!
ccv66 liked this
By gamera1968
Yes, I also got the e-mail this evening from Hasbro Pulse. Looks like they'll be shipping out hopefully by February.

mrmichaelt liked this
By Kieron W
I've yet to get an email from Hasbro, but that's probably due to them sending numerous emails to all the backers.
By Hotz
UPDATE: just received shipping confirmation!! This is scheduled to arrive next week!!!

Slight (potential) sour grape: apparently they ship from the UK. Soooo, I guess I will have to pay customs/tax on a 430€ item. I don’t think Zavvi had provided this info during the ordering process (or I simply ignored it). Does anyone else who ordered via Zavvi to Germany habe more detailed knowledge?
By UEF
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: December 15th, 2022, 4:01 am So they're shipping from the UK now.... but customers in the UK don't yet have any shipment information.
I don't think that's known, just that one of the German customers had a company with "UK" in their name on the tracking info. That info can also not be 100% accurate, they might use the same code worldwide, or in Europe, for example. But additionally Zavvi UK might be getting theirs first for onward distribution to places like Australia that take time.

Happy to rely on "Spring" with anything sooner being a bonus rather than an entitlement :)
Kieron W liked this
By Chicken, He Clucked
Absolutely, although given Hasbro Pulse and Zavvi are beginning to email shipping notifications to people, it isn't really an entitlement to expect to receive it in a similar timeframe, but perhaps they are staggering it for logistical reasons.
Kieron W liked this
By Kieron W
UEF wrote: December 15th, 2022, 4:27 am
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: December 15th, 2022, 4:01 am So they're shipping from the UK now.... but customers in the UK don't yet have any shipment information.
I don't think that's known, just that one of the German customers had a company with "UK" in their name on the tracking info. That info can also not be 100% accurate, they might use the same code worldwide, or in Europe, for example. But additionally Zavvi UK might be getting theirs first for onward distribution to places like Australia that take time.

Happy to rely on "Spring" with anything sooner being a bonus rather than an entitlement :)
I reckon it'll be at least end of Jan/beginning of Feb 2023 that we all get our Haslab Packs.

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement […]

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/37016683[…]

Between the terror dogs in GB1 and the Boogieman i[…]