So here is my fully modded, fully functional Spirit Halloween Proton Pack with the HASBRO Spengler Neutrona Wand.
I bought this second hand off a friend and noticed that a lot of pieces were inaccurate for the ghostbusters 1 and 2 films proton packs and a few bits had to be reglued back on due to the shipping company bashing it about in the van.

So here we go, I will list which items I used and where I got them from. Most of them were from BenofKentProps via Etsy, but some were on eBay finds.

01) Tubing kit - eBay
02) Ribbon Cable (GB2) and decals from BenofKentProps (etsy)
03) Red Lenses for Cyclotron and Blue lens for the other lights from BenofKentProps (etsy)
04) ALICE LC2 Frame from Proton Props
05) Silver, Red and White Paint pens (Posco Paint Pens) for "weathering/Marshmallow goo" on pack
06) "Spengler Neutrona Wand" Dixie Cup holder/V Hook - eBay
07) Replacement hose for Neutrona Wand & replacement black mini hose wiring - I THINK it was either BenofKentProps OR Ebay, I cannot remember.
08) "Poster board" for motherboard - eBay
09) Lights kit - Frankengeek
10) 12V (I THINK they are that) batteries for lights with extra connections - eBay

(My mom decided to try the pack out once I had finished it after gluing the ALICE LC2 Frame lol.)

So to start off with, I started out with removing everything inside from the pack itself - lights, sounds etc even the wand that came with the Spirit Halloween as I was using the Spengler Neutrona Wand from HASBRO Pulse itself anyway. I then went ahead and removed ALL the original decals off after gluing several parts back on that had fallen off during transit due to the delivery company, and replaced them with newer decals and installing the Dixie Cup holder seen here -
And here: -

I also took the time to add the "marshmallow goo" and weathering it with silver paint with the Posco Paint Pen and added in the red line around the bottom part as well as use white paint to fill in the circles as seen in these three pictures -

I then installed BenofKent's lenses with a dab of glue on the sides, then installed Frankengeek's lights (V1 as he now has V2 lights kit) and tested it with the battery pack to make sure it worked. One issue I had, was that I installed the blue lights the wrong way around and by the time I had noticed that, I had already glued it in with hot glue, but it was easy enough to remove and unscrew the lights and turn them around so they work fine.

I then went ahead and got help from my mom as she cut a slice out of the hose to fit into the spirit halloween proton pack and glued that down whilst waiting for the BenofKent GB2 ribbon cable (I noticed that there was no hook part to hold the ribbon cable in place, so after messaging him, Ben was kind enough to send me one of his spare parts for free even though I did say I would pay for it and shipping), once that was installed, I then also replaced the green part on the original spirit halloween pack (I simply cut it off but kept a bit on so I knew where I was to put the replacement hose tubing. This was then glued down with hot glue gun.

I had to wait a while as some parts took quite a while due to the covid19 pandemic but I was fine with it, and eventually everything arrived but once they all arrived, I went ahead and installed them onto the pack, with the ALICE frame LC2 came in and installed that with the add on parts and I finally got this finished around a month ago, starting all the way from 2020!

If anyone wants to know what the costs were, here they are -
01) Spirit Halloween Proton Pack - £150
02) ALICE - LC2 Frame Pack - £80
03) ALICE LC2 Frame Spacers - £25
04) Powercell & Cyclotron Lenses - £9.00
05) Spirit Halloween upgraded parts - £50.80
06) Proton Pack tubing kit - £20
07) Proton Pack V-Hook/Dixie Cup holster - £27.94
08) 12V Batteries and leads - £31.46
09) Spengler Neutrona Wand - £99.00
I completely forgot to put this in, but I am going to use a bluetooth speaker which will be hooked up behind me on the motherboard itself so I can blast songs from the soundtrack. So far in the playlist, I have -
01) Ray Parker Jr - Ghostbusters
02) Cleanin' Up the Town - The Bus Boys
03) Disco Inferno - The Trammps
04) Flip City - Glenn Frey
05) Ghostbusters Firehouse theme - Elmer Bernstein
06) Higher & Higher - Howard Huntsberry
07) Hot Night - Laura Branigan
08) In the Name of Love - Thompson Twins
09) Magic - Mick Smiley
10) On our Own - Bobby Brown
11) Savin' the Day - Alessi Brothers
12) Spirit - Doug E. Fresh
13) We're Back! - Bobby Brown

Any other songs I need from Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters 2?

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]