By Daza-Fan
Hi,

like many of you i had my proton pack sent through.. waited 2 weeks for the neutrona wand to come through, i set it up and all is good but i noticed something

I have seen videos of a youtuber leaving the pack on for its default time and before it shuts down it makes certain noises related to the movie which is a nice touch, but i found something with the wand!

i'm not sure if its a known feature, easter egg or glitch so if anyone can help clarify this for me it would be great because i have spent so much time trying to replicate it with no luck.... here it goes

i turn the pack on with the default switch and then through the sequence of wand, lights, activate, extend the wand and then hit the intensify button.. i held it for 10 seconds or less, as i had my finger on the button i closed the led section of the wand and out of nowhere through both speakers on the wand you hear slimer LOUDLY like in the film going after venkman

it took me back and thought it was amazing because not only was it really loud but it was so cool... i havnt been able to do it since, so someone please tell me you know how this is done because its driving me mad
By Daza-Fan
yes i think there is 3-4 sounds if you leave the pack idle for a couple of minutes in afterlife or 1984 mode, in my case it happened after i turned the pack on and activated and used the wand straight away, that why im curious to know if it was either a glitch, feature or an easter egg by doing a certain sequence

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]