Hey, do you guys know if anyone makes an upgrade kit for the Spirit PKE meters? I'd love to cram some cooler lights and stuff in there. But also, neither of mine work anymore after doing repaints...
The shells look great, but I can't figure out what's wrong with them. Well, one, I broke several points, but the other seems fine.
By tobycj
I think Frankengeek on Facebook was talking about doing one, but not sure it ever happened. I don't believe anyone else has done a kit, just modified the existing electronics to various degrees.
I gutted my HalloweenCostumes PKE and did my own electronics (Teensy Prop Shield LC) but that's not exactly a simple project. I had to write all the code myself, add screen accurate sounds, and replace most of the LEDs.

GhostbustersGear on Patreon has 3D printable files to transfer the Spirit PKE electronics into a more accurate shell, but that's the opposite of what you're trying to do.

Pixel Props Store has a brilliant PKE electronics kit, but it's designed to go in the MSHDesignStudio 3D printed PKE. He also plans to release a variant for an Iona Shoe Polisher conversion (same product but the PCB may need to be adjusted to fit). I doubt either would fit in a Spirit PKE though, and I don't think he has any plans to go down this path.
https://pixelpropsstore.com/shop/pke-me ... ignstudio/

So, unfortunately I'm not aware of many options here.
tobycj liked this

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]