Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Mr.Spider
got my trap holster, thank you !
By Vincenzo330
Oh man where do I begin... First off RJ has ALWAYS responded to my pm's quickly. He's always friendly and he always answers any questions that I have.

I have ordered almost every part that he makes so far. It would take me a while to review each piece individually so I'll just say that it's all excellently machined and every piece is precise.

A few items that really stand out to me are the HGA, the metal backed trap holster and the "complete front handle".

The HGA is a beautiful item, it's easy to install and I love the weight of it and the fact that you can remove the lid and put some sort of device inside. I will actually be welding mine shut to be more screen accurate but that's just my personal taste.

The trap holster is also a remarkable piece. First off you cannot beat the price especially considering that it comes with a V-hook which by itself is normally an expensive part. It is made of thick quality leather and it looks super professional. I have two comments on this part:
1) Be sure to tell RJ what kind of web belt you wear so that the holes will be the right size for you.
2) Clean the back of the holster with a damp rag before you wear it so that you can wipe away any "loose dye".
Again, this is an awesome part and it looks great on a uniform.

Finally, the complete front handle. THIS THING ROCKS!!!!! It is sooooo well done. I think I spent a good hour just playing with it and rotating it back and forth. It spins so smoothly and it is a solid, well constructed piece with nice clean weld lines.

I realized that I just made a big wall of text so I'll stop here. Hopefully some of you will read it and know that you are making the right decision ordering from Umori :D
By Kingpin
A while back I purchased three items from Umori, a set of his metal Ecto Goggle lenses, a PKE Faceplate and (in something analogous to the last minute) a pair of brass spacers for my Proton Gun.

The package arrived today and I'm extremely pleased with the items. Even though sadly the PKE Faceplate has a split in one half of the cowl that covers the display, with the structural elements he's given to the faceplate, this split should hopfully not be a serious problem.

Aside from that small bit, an otherwise smooth and excellent transaction. :)
By jackdoud
Picked up Keyfobs and banjo replicas from him. The banjos had a dangerous edge left on them but a bit of work with a file cleaned them up. The dimenions on them aren't consistent but they're close enough to not really bug me. Fast shipping and good price.
By Filandrius
Got the second part of my order from Umori today. Last week I received the first (metal HGA) and even though it needed a little work, it was very impressive. Today I've got my front handle (completed front barrel + inner tube) and it's pretty much perfect. My clear tube from jpa35 slipped right in, and the installation will be a breeze. A very nice start for my metal thrower! Can't wait to get the rest of my order and start that build. :)
By abaka
anyone order anything from umorii lately? I ordered some stuff back in june/july and still havnt recieved anything....there was a problem with me not confirming the address which was on oversight on my behalf...ive since cinfirmed that at start of sept and still not got anything back, tried emailing him a few days ago but still no reply
By AJ Quick
ironfist wrote:Guy bent over backwards and shiiped my stuff out express mail!!!! ($19 bucks his cost!) After first package was lost. Thank you sir!
Its not normal for packages to be "lost", but it seems to be a common problem with RJ...
By madeinsocal6
AJ Quick wrote:
ironfist wrote:Guy bent over backwards and shiiped my stuff out express mail!!!! ($19 bucks his cost!) After first package was lost. Thank you sir!
Its not normal for packages to be "lost", but it seems to be a common problem with RJ...

I once placed an order with RJ for the front barrel spacers and after I made my payment I had to contact him about a week after for an update and he said they were accidently shipped to the wrong person??

I asked for a refund instead of ordering the same items again and he was more than pleased to issue me the refund.
By AJ Quick
That is just his way of saying:

-He forgot.
-He didn't make it.
-He was too busy.

However most buyers will accept the "It was lost in the mail" excuse because they feel like its bound to happen. It happens a LOT with RJ... He has been doing it for the last 2-3 years, and got in trouble for it years ago.
By Prefect42
I contacted him recently about ordering a trap holster. Although he was swamped (And told me so) he also said he had the parts ready. They just needed to be assembled and shipped. And here I am two weeks before Halloween with a very nice trap hoster (I love the metal plate on the back) and he threw in free tools to attach the snaps on the belt so I could customize the belt for my trap.

Very happy customer.

Ted.
Prefect42.
By wild_alive
Never did get to thank umoribawar for the fantastic work he did for me last year on some parts I ordered.
Transaction went so smoothly and communications where great all the way through.

Will be defiantly buying again in the future.

Thanks.
By CaNNoN1981
I ordered a GB2 vhook and block mount from umoribawar, both excellent products, rapid delivery to the UK and he kept in contact with throughout the transaction, amazing service.

I also order a thrower belt fob which is also amazing, will be using again and spreading the word.

Thanks

CaNNoN
By Tyger Cheex
My order from DF arrived today and I have to say I'm blown away by the quality of the items!

I do have a small problem with my order...

The problem is ME! I'm stupid and ordered what I thought was a pair of Brass Banjo Replicas only to find out it was a single item. Typically they are now out of stock so I'm eagerly awaiting them to come back so I can grab another!

Delivery was fast to the UK and communication was exceptional!

Thanks very much!
By parksdesign
I got the tip converter and the brass washers for the front barrel. I'm beyond pleased with the quality of the items. However, I did order 2 sets of the brass washers and I only received 3. Not a huge deal but it would be nice to get the other washer.
By gbrob
Received the 2 left gun knobs and some other parts from Umori. Waiting to receive the smaller knobs.

Pleasure dealing with as usual. Thanks for putting up with all my questions and last minute changes. :D
By MRblahface
I ordered a GB 2 gun hook off his site. It came with in a couple of days which I was surprised. thought It would take longer but did not. I would order from him again. Thanks!
By nolatron
Ordered the 4 gun knobs from his store Friday night May 19 at about 7pm. Following morning I emailed to see if I can cancel the order so I could see if I could decide if I wanted to order more.

He replied Sat. May 20 @ 11:30am saying he just came from the post office and my order was in the batch that went out. So I said no problem, no worries.

Today, May 28, my package arrive but is postage marked May 26, 6 days after he said he mailed it.

While the parts I ordered are nice (one knob I failed to notice has a hole drilled all the way through when it shouldn't), I didn't appreciate the fact he lied to me about the order shipping when it didn't.
By nolatron
parksdesign wrote:Well it does say shipping & HANDLING, to be fair.
True true, but a $7 overcharge might be a wee much for a 50 cent 4"x8" padded envelope with the knobs simply tossed in and sealed and trip to the post office.

But hey, I got my parts in the end and can continue with my thrower build. It was just the lying about the shipping that really bugged me when I inquired about cancelling the order.
By umoribawar
i dont usually post in my feedback thread but i did want to address this issue, this was a huge mistake on my part,
the package i mailed out that morning was for a Shawn, i should have looked closer. i should have paid more attention, but my mind was also preoccupied.

s&h is calculated by the website, when i get a order in it just sends me a e-mail listing the parts and the address to mail them to, not how much is paid for shipping or the order total. and while i do charge handling, which also covers gas and labes, 7.00 is high and i will be refunding some of the shipping money to you, as i said its calculated by the site not me.

as for the issue that you say theres a knob that has a hole all the way though it that is not supposed to, the only knob i can think of u are talking about is the front knob, both metal hero guns ive seen does indeed have a hole all the way though it. but if your not happy with the knob i will pay for shipping to ship it back to me and refund the money for the knob.

as i said the shipping thing was a honest mistake but as a way to make amends to you, i have refunded a total of 25.00 (5.00 for shipping 20.00 for the mistake on the mailing as it was my fault)
By umoribawar
umoribawar wrote:i dont usually post in my feedback thread but i did want to address this issue, this was a huge mistake on my part,
the package i mailed out that morning was for a Shawn, i should have looked closer. i should have paid more attention, but my mind was also preoccupied.

s&h is calculated by the website, when i get a order in it just sends me a e-mail listing the parts and the address to mail them to, not how much is paid for shipping or the order total. and while i do charge handling, which also covers gas and labes, 7.00 is high and i will be refunding some of the shipping money to you, as i said its calculated by the site not me.

as for the issue that you say theres a knob that has a hole all the way though it that is not supposed to, the only knob i can think of u are talking about is the front knob, both metal hero guns ive seen does indeed have a hole all the way though it. but if your not happy with the knob i will pay for shipping to ship it back to me and refund the money for the knob.

as i said the shipping thing was a honest mistake but as a way to make amends to you, i have refunded a total of 25.00 (5.00 for shipping 20.00 for the mistake on the mailing as it was my fault)

edit: i made a mistake with the refund i think and refunded the whole thing, but thats ok, my mistake again so you got ur parts for free, with luck this helps to reslove any issues you had with ur order.
By parksdesign
Bought a Tip converter from RJ and it was a tad too big to fit in my tube. RJ let me send it back, and he resized it for free. It fits perfectly now and is screen accurate. Thanks RJ! You're an absolute pleasure to do business with.

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]