Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By momeraths24
Robert Scott Thompson wrote:I ordered my Walkie holster August 1st or earlier, have been very patient and diddnt really bug him because of this feedback area... and read about an illness in the family...now I see Mike Witt got his walkie super quick and he ordered Aug 30 or later... Not cool...

Your holster was ordered on 7/14/11 and you are correct that it should had been shipped before Mikes which is my mistake. However, his was shipped on 10/15/11 within the US (probably why he got it faster) and your was shipped on 10/19/11 to Canada.

Usually international shipping takes 7-10 business day to arrive to the country and then it's up to the country postal service to deliver the item. Therefore, even if I would had shipped your first, his holster would had arrived before your due to the destination. I'm sure you can understand.

The fact that this year I almost lost my mother (and by the grace of God she's doing better,) I ended up hospitalized on Monday, just had surgery yesterday, and I'm still sitting here in this GOD AUFUL HOSPITAL BED WANTING TO GO HOME AND TO GET BACK TO COMPLETE MY ORDERS should be a good indication that I'm trying my best considering these trial times.

You should be getting your order hopefully by today or this weekend depending on your country postal service. Once you receive it, if are not in anyway happy, feel free to post your feedback, send me an email or a PM and request a refund. I'll be more than happy to do that and donate that holster to a member that is just starting out.

Franchesky
By onlyalad19
I received my order for two MT500 holsters and two Belt Gizmo holsters and I must say top notch work. After all the time I waited and through all he has had to endure with his sick mother, and just recently having to hospitalized himself, I can honestly say he is a first class seller all the way. Very honest and open communication, not only on the forums, but over the phone as well. He really came through for me while in the hospital with the assistance of his wife and family and I can't say how great it was to do business with him. Now, the next step is to get that large order of aluminum parts and Ecto goggles placed. ;) Thanks again Franchesky!

Regards,
Jared Williamson
By Robert Scott Thompson
Franchesky fired me out a pm with the customs declaration almost right after I posted, also tried to call me but I was out working. I figure it was probably just a case of Mike ordering just as he was finishing up a big MT500 order.

"Once you receive it, if are not in anyway happy, feel free to post your feedback, send me an email or a PM and request a refund. I'll be more than happy to do that and donate that holster to a member that is just starting out."
I wont be looking for a refund, your stuff if top quality, just got a bit worried when I saw that, also diddnt notice YOU were in the hospital now too, forget about orders for a bit (Halloweens almost over anyway) and get better man.
By Chaos Engine
I Bought. A Back & Forward Handle Assembely, For Attachment To A Throwing Chicken V2.5 Gun Body. Franchesky Kindly Modified The FHA To Fit Over The Front Barrel Peg. I Placed/ Payed For My Order Back In June, With A Estimated Delivery 7-50 Days, Due To Unforseen Circumstances In Fransheskys Life, My Order Was Greatly Delayed, I Received It Last Week!. I Would Like To Clarify, He Provided Me With Updates Regularly & The Parts Are Of Excellent Quality, Definitley Worth The Wait. (Pictures To Follow ASAP) He Provides A Great Service To The GB Community, A Returning Customer, Thank You :-D Chris
By Nassik
Franchesky is a stellar seller! I can't be more impressed with him than I already am. I purchased a MT500 holster from him. When it went missing in the mail, he sent out a second one. Franchesky was a very understanding seller and he acted immediately when he found out that the first holster was lost.

The second holster was delivered yesterday and it is fantastic! It's very well put together and it's a perfect fit for my MT500. This holster is perfect for every GB, and it spares us the hassle of scouring eBay in the hopes of finding a "close enough" solution.

Franchesky is a great seller and he truly cares about the GB community. I'd buy from him again in an instant!
By nolatron
I placed and paid for an order on May 25, 2011 for a Front Handle Assembly from Franchesky. Next week it will 6 Months and I'm still waiting for it to ship.

Franchesky's communication has been pretty week since I sent the money. 4 weeks would go by, I send a PM and usually get a reply back a week later with vague answer or on several occasions a promise that it would "ship next week".

I last heard from him on November 1st after inquiring about the status and again was told 1 last banjo needed to be made and then he would ship. I was told that would happen the following week once he recovered from surgery. I haven't heard from him since, even after PM'ing for a status update and the inquiring about adding a V-Hook.

After seeing Franchesky design/fabricate/sell 27 Mattel Trap V-Hooks in 6 days, I have to wonder why he's not taking care of his existing orders in that amount of time?
abaka, GhostbustersMex liked this
By momeraths24
Good evening Shaun.

I like to take this opportunity to reply to your feedback and with great respect clarified to you the items you purchased from me.

You did not order a forward handle assembly. Please review the description of the forward handle assembly in my for sale thread. Here the items you purchased from me based on the information from your file and you paypal request.

1x trigger tip assembly
1x Aluminum lock and ears
1x FHA main cylinder for TC’s gun box
1 set of the GB style 1 banjo tips

Please know that the FHA based on the description in the thread includes other items that were not included with your order at the time of purchase. I also had CPU64 weld the ear and lock to the FHA main cylinder to make it easier for you.

If you felt that I was vague with you in anyway then I must apologize. I do make mistakes just like anyone would; I do however, tend to learn from then and do my best to insure that I don’t make them again.

The Matty trap conversion run is not in anyway taking away from my current orders. I do own a CNC and I’m not the one running it to complete those parts. I am currently working over time and staying up late to complete as many of my existing orders as fast as possible to make up for lost times. I do however, welcome anyone to come and watch me work to see the type of dedication I have when making GB parts and serving the members of this community.

I do understand that everyone needs their items as soon as possible. This is why I’m making a point to do all of this work in order to decrease the wait time and continue to provide everyone with my best work.

I included a picture of your order so you can see it. I’ll be looking for the screws for your banjos tomorrow and ship it next week with other orders. Also if you like that V-Hook, just PM me the information I need for the paypal request. I have many V-hooks that are ready to go out.

I’ll send you a PM with your tracking number as soon as it goes out.

Franchesky

By ProtonCharger
momeraths24 wrote: Also if you like that V-Hook, just PM me the information I need for the paypal request. I have many V-hooks that are ready to go out.
he's been waiting since may for his items, and you say that? are you for real?
abaka liked this
By nolatron
momeraths24 wrote:You did not order a forward handle assembly. Please review the description of the forward handle assembly in my for sale thread. Here the items you purchased from me based on the information from your file and you paypal request.

1x trigger tip assembly
1x Aluminum lock and ears
1x FHA main cylinder for TC’s gun box
1 set of the GB style 1 banjo tips

Please know that the FHA based on the description in the thread includes other items that were not included with your order at the time of purchase. I also had CPU64 weld the ear and lock to the FHA main cylinder to make it easier for you.
Correct, I simply referred to it as FHA for reference to the area of the gun, not particularly to your FHA product. Sorry for the confusion.
momeraths24 wrote:If you felt that I was vague with you in anyway then I must apologize. I do make mistakes just like anyone would; I do however, tend to learn from then and do my best to insure that I don’t make them again.
It's not just being vague, it's going for 4 weeks without hearing from you without me PM'ing first. It's telling me 3 times it would ship the following week and never doing so.It's telling me on July 30 that the Banjos were done and the trigger tip assembly was left but reversing that in November. It was simply bad communication.
momeraths24 wrote:The Matty trap conversion run is not in anyway taking away from my current orders. I do own a CNC and I’m not the one running it to complete those parts. I am currently working over time and staying up late to complete as many of my existing orders as fast as possible to make up for lost times. I do however, welcome anyone to come and watch me work to see the type of dedication I have when making GB parts and serving the members of this community.
Again, you should communicate that to others that have been waiting on parts. As a outsider buyer who's been waiting on parts and not familiar with the CNC process all that much, all I see is you working on other stuff for others before completing mine (and others) order.
momeraths24 wrote:I do understand that everyone needs their items as soon as possible. This is why I’m making a point to do all of this work in order to decrease the wait time and continue to provide everyone with my best work.
Maybe you should also either A) Not take full payment until you can ship the item or B) Just take a deposit if you're not meet the 30-day turnaround. Not everyone likes giving away several hundred dollars and not see an actual product for half a year (especially when they were expecting a 30 day turn around).
momeraths24 wrote:I included a picture of your order so you can see it. I’ll be looking for the screws for your banjos tomorrow and ship it next week with other orders. Also if you like that V-Hook, just PM me the information I need for the paypal request. I have many V-hooks that are ready to go out.
Figured you'd already have that from my order, but I'll send it again.

Thanks for the update.
abaka liked this
By S2KJAY
I Ordered an HGA, V-Hook & power cell tubes from This gentlemen. He did specify a time period that it would take to complete these items. I did receive them within the time period, and not only that, but I was blessed to actually pick them up from Franchesky's work facilities. I am new to this community and this is my first purchase and I must only say the following: The honesty is there; The Quality is there (I can't believe he makes parts like these in the quality that they are for the price he sells them for, WOW); What a great experience it was to meet Franchesky and his VERY Kind, and pleasant family ( I don't know how he raises his kids, but I think we all need to take some tips from this guy & his wife! What well behaved children he has!). I have read some of his feedback, and I truely cannot match up some of the negative ones with Franchesky. The type of products he puts out is UNMATCHED and his dedication is of a different level, I am his biggest fan! ( I should know, I have seen his products in person, **speechless**). Thank you sir for your hospitality and super awesome GB2 parts! A++++ seller!
momeraths24 liked this
By momeraths24
I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that your items were shipped on 11/23/11 via priority mail.

Here's your tracking number: 0311 1660 0002 4437 7506

Please know that I'm working hard to decrease the wait time by making extra items to have in stock for future orders. If you whish to later in the future place another other, please know that I'll do everything I need to do to get it out within the appropriate time frame while maintaining the quality of the parts.

Franchesky
By nicopelli
I placed my order for a V hook on either Monday or Tuesday and got it in the mail today. No problems at all, the hook is perfect, thank you.
By nolatron
After 6 months I finally received my order from Franchesky. Everything looks great. After a tiny bit of sanding on my TC thrower kit barrel nub, the barrel slide right on. V-Hook looks great too.

My only other issue (other than it taking 6 months to the day) is that the spacing between the front ear on the barrel and the lock on the rear of the barrel is about 1/8" to wide for the TC Kit grip. (Photo)

Would I still order from Franchesky in the future? Certainly. He makes some amazing parts. I just hopes he continues to improve his turnaround time for future buyers.
By Polly
I placed an order with Franchesky and the way you fans are talking about his quality of products I can hardly wait to get mine. From the pics those parts are absolutely amazing.
By Lewis Tully
Just got my latest shipment of parts. I love them! Thanks a million, man! Have bought from before, will buy from again.
By nolatron
Got my trap belt holster, matty trap conversion and v-hook the other day from Franchesky. Awesome parts. love 'em and can't wait to try 'em on. Thanks!
By gbcreel
Best V-Hooks made in the history of EVER.

this is the 3rd I have bought from him and will continue to buy them from him....

and will also continue to WAIT for them as well.
By momeraths24
gbcreel wrote:Best V-Hooks made in the history of EVER.

this is the 3rd I have bought from him and will continue to buy them from him....

and will also continue to WAIT for them as well.
I'm glad that you liked your items. Can't wait to see them in installed in your build.

I"ll be working on shock mounts this week, so I'll let you know if you still need it.

Franchesky
By Roy-Outta
I ordered a radio holster from momeraths24 awhile ago, it arrived today well packaged and looks great, I'm very pleased with it thank you very much.

my only gripe is it would have been nice to know when it had been posted but thats nittier here nor there, As i say its here safe and sound. thank you very much
By Polly
I just got my order from Franchesky. His parts are well made and you can tell he puts alot of time and effort in making the parts.
By stillbustin84
This guy was great. Replaced the dixie bracket with one of his milled hooks. Great product at a good price! Fast shipper and answered all my questions.
By Sutton621
Just got his upgraded Vhook in the mail today and it's awesome! I couldn't wait to put it on my pack. The shipping was incredibly fast. Great at responding to questions and an overall great experience.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]