Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By egon901
Hello everybody!!!!! And for those who don't know me, I'm the ghosthead that MNG mentioned in his first post. My name's Jeremy Hicks, a founding member of GBWC and ghostbusters fan since '85. My family never hand enough money to get me any Ghostbusters toys, so I had to improvise some things, but I'll say more about that later. It's so nice to be back in the community again.
By egon901
When I made these customs, I was about ten. They unfortunatly no longer exist.
By egon901
It's been almost 14 years since I originally made this post and almost as long since I've actually been on these boards. It's been an interesting time since. Lost a job, actually moved to Los Angeles, California, then moved to a more northern part of the state in 2011, quit a job after 7 years for a better paying job and was fired from that job as Covid started to kick into high gear. And as I had nothing by time on my hands, actually started to build GB props and my uniform. Used Spirit Halloween proton pack and Walmart trap as bases and did the normal things to them to make them more movie accurate. Almost done with the trap pedal, still trying to figure out how to run the pedal switch to the pedal w/o having the wires hanging on the outside of the hose. I've been chronicling the process of building them at Fritz's Ectozone forum. And just so any movie purist starts yelling at me that my No-ghost patch is the wrong color, it's intentional. That orange patch is connected to a lot of my fond memories of this fandom, especially to the fan-fic side of it. It's a reason that I'm honestly coming back after all these years. It doesn't matter what color or shape the patch takes, we're all fans.

EDIT: And AjQuick, only reason my name sounded familiar at the time is because I was in the process of healing from open-heart surgery when I made the post. It seemed like everybody was talking about me.
By egon901
Thanks!! :D Always nice to see people who remember me! :P
Kingpin liked this
By Fritz
egon901 wrote:And just so any movie purist starts yelling at me that my No-ghost patch is the wrong color, it's intentional. That orange patch is connected to a lot of my fond memories of this fandom, especially to the fan-fic side of it. It's a reason that I'm honestly coming back after all these years. It doesn't matter what color or shape the patch takes, we're all fans.
He of course means this:
http://www.gbwc.net

It is indeed good to see him back both at the Ectozone and here. :)
Kingpin liked this
By egon901
Thanks Fritz. :D It's always good to know there are people who know me here. Especially when it's people I've honestly talked to, like you and Kingpin. Let the comments commence!

(crickets) Well damn.
Kingpin liked this
    Ray's Denim Jacket (GB1)

Jealous.

Weathering, because they won't stay new looking fo[…]

@Specter Mitcher - Either way, any proton pack wou[…]

Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Nice! That's awesome! I like how lately, he has be[…]